Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Prague
View all of Prague’s most iconic sights
- See various iconic monuments like Prague Castle and the Old Town Hall as you embark on a sight-seeing tour that dispenses with crumpled maps and tired legs
- Hop on and hop off as often as you like over a 24 or 48-hour period
- Add on a Vltava River cruise or Jewish Quarter walking tour
This hop-on hop-off city tour makes sightseeing entertaining, hassle-free and flexible. With eight stops covering Prague’s most iconic attractions, from the Old Town Square to the Strahov monastery. Make the most of the top deck, soak up the sun and get some great photographs of the attractions. Tickets are valid for 24 or 48 hours, meaning you can enjoy your sightseeing at a pace that suits you.
Prague has an epic history, featuring Nazi control and an oppressive communist regime. Today, it is one of the architectural and cultural centers of the world and attracts millions of visitors per year.
The Old Town Square is one of the most visited spots in the center, boasting a unique town hall made up of various medieval houses, all stitched together under the looming Gothic tower. This town hall features Prague’s astronomical clock, the oldest working of its kind in the world.
The ultimate stop off point is Kampa Island, which has recently received the coveted title of second most beautiful city island in the world. We highly recommend you hop off at this point and explore around the beautiful park on the Vltava River.
- Please go to the Tourist Information of City Sightseeing Prague on Železná 2 in the Old Town and show your smartphone voucher to redeem your ticket
- You may also redeem your voucher at any of the bus stops where a City Sightseeing host is present
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Hours & Stops
The tours run from 10:00 - 16:00 and stop at the following places:
- Old Town Square
- Masarykovo Nadrazi
- Malá Strana
- Prague Castle
- Strahov Monastery
- Strahov Stadium
- Kampa Island
- Hlavní Nádraží
Getting to the Tourist Information
Metro: Line B to Můstek + 10 minutes walking.