- See various iconic monuments like Prague Castle and the Old Town Hall as you embark on a sight-seeing tour that dispenses with crumpled maps and tired legs
- Enjoy the informative audio commentary that gives you insights into the monuments and places you pass on the tour
- Hop on and hop off as often as you like over a 24 or 48-hour period
- Add on a Vltava River cruise or Jewish Quarter walking tour
This hop-on hop-off city tour makes sightseeing entertaining, hassle-free and flexible. With eight stops covering Prague’s most iconic attractions, from the Old Town Square to the Strahov monastery. Make the most of the top deck, soak up the sun and get some great photographs of the attractions. Tickets are valid for 24 or 48 hours, meaning you can enjoy your sightseeing at a pace that suits you.
Prague has an epic history, featuring Nazi control and an oppressive communist regime. Today, it is one of the architectural and cultural centers of the world and attracts millions of visitors per year.
The Old Town Square is one of the most visited spots in the center, boasting a unique town hall made up of various medieval houses, all stitched together under the looming Gothic tower. This town hall features Prague’s astronomical clock, the oldest working of its kind in the world.
The ultimate stop off point is Kampa Island, which has recently received the coveted title of second most beautiful city island in the world. We highly recommend you hop off at this point and explore around the beautiful park on the Vltava River.
Celetná 15, 110 00 Praha 1
- Show your mobile ticket at the City Sightseeing desk at the Grevin Wax Museum, after that you can hop-on the bus.
- Museum address: Celetna 15, Prague 1.
Metro green line to celetna 15 Staroměstská / Můstek (Old Town Square) or take the yellow lane to Náměstí Republiky.
There's a walking tour from Stop 1 to Stop 2, this tour lasts 20 minutes. Don't feel like walking? Then hop-on at stop 2 Masarykovo Nádraží ( Na Florenci Street 21), and enjoy your bus ride.
- Stop 1 - Old Town Square - ( Celetna 15)
- Stop 2 - Masarykovo Nádraží ( Na Florenci Street 21)
Hours & Stops
Tours run from 10:00 - 16:00, and will stop at the following stops:
- Old Town Square
- Masarykovo Nadrazi
- Malá Strana
- Prague Castle
- Strahov Monastery
- Strahov Stadium
- Kampa Island
- Hlavní Nádraží
Guides good. More frequent service in smaller buses would be better.
lovely ....ill def come back for sure recommend to all my friends....best to Thomash.....Rebecca...Neil n Mido...very helpful staff.