- Travel beneath the grand and historic Charles Bridge, then bask in the nighttime glow of the The City of a Hundred Spires
- Savor a buffet of freshly prepared local and international delicacies – but leave some room for dessert, and for beer!
- Relax on board a three-hour cruise through fairytale Prague, soundtracked by a live band
Prague’s charms are many. Shaped by the Holy Roman Emperor Charles IV in the 1300s, it’s a city straight out of a fairy tale – and this nighttime dinner cruise along the Vltava river is the perfect way to enjoy it.
The cruise is a languid and charming affair, taking three hours to wind its way along the Vltava river, with incredible views of 'The City of a Hundred Spires' along the way. The lights of Prague Castle - the world’s largest - will glint in the distance, while the grand Charles Bridge lies ahead.
You’ll be reminded of Prague’s cosmopolitan heritage when you pass under the Čech and Mánes Bridges - the former is one of the largest Art Nouveau bridges, while the latter owes its form to the Czech Cubist movement of the 1910s. It’s not all rarefied art though, and you might spot a gargoyle or two, and the Prague coat of arms.
There’s more in store for your senses. The buffet dinner is well stocked with local and international delicacies and a live band provides the perfect soundtrack to your starry voyage. All in all, you'll definitely want to add this to your Czech list.
- Three-hour cruise
- Onboard meal
- Welcome drink
- Other drinks
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Dvořák Embankment (Dvořákovo nábřeží), right at Czech Bridge (Čechův most), at the end of Pařížská Street
- The boats depart from pier #5 at 19:00
- You must arrive 40 minutes in advance
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Staff looked bored