- Travel beneath the grand and historic Charles Bridge, then bask in the nighttime glow of the The City of a Hundred Spires
- Savor local and international delicacies (trick is, always leave space for dessert, and some for beer)
- Quaff a draught of real Budweiser against the backdrop of Prague Castle, and Na zdravi! (Cheers in Czech)
Prague’s charms are many. Shaped by the Holy Roman Emperor, Charles IV, in the 1300’s, it’s a city that looks like it first appeared in a fairy tale and this nighttime dinner cruise along the Vltava river is the perfect way to enjoy it.
The cruise is a languid and charming affair. It takes three hours to wind its way along the Vltava river, and as it does you’ll take in The City of a Hundred Spires from the unique vantage point of the water. The lights of Prague Castle - the world’s largest - will glint in the distance, while the Charles Bridge lies ahead. It’s one of Europe’s grand bridges, and the place where the city comes to find its proud and stately self: Bohemian kings would pass along it on the Royal Route as they went to be crowned.
You’ll be reminded of Prague’s cosmopolitan heritage when you pass under the Čech and Mánes Bridges - the former is the country’s only large Art Nouveau bridge, while the latter owes its form to the Czech Cubist movement of the 1910s. It’s not all rarefied art though, if you keep an eye out you might spot a gargoyle or two, and the Prague coat of arms.
There’s more in store for your senses. A complimentary pilsner awaits (or other drink of your choice, but really why would you?) while the buffet dinner serves local and international delicacies. And the coup de grâce: a live band provides the perfect soundtrack to your starry voyage... All in all, you'll definitely want to add this to your Czech list.
Dvořákovo nábř., 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město
- Daily at 19:00
Your river cruise experience will depart from the Dvořák Embankment (Dvořákovo nábřeží) right at Čech Bridge (Čechův most) and the end of Pařížská Street. Boats depart from pier no. 5.
There is a leaflet available for everyone. It will be your guide along the way, describing the interesting places you'll come across while cruising on the river. The leaflet is provided in the following languages:
- Czech, English, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Polish, Chinese and Korean.
- Tram 17 stop Právnická fakulta (5 min walk)
- Metro to Staroměstská station (10 min walk)