- Take a trip down the rabbit hole and see the Black Light Theatre Ta Fantastika's visually arresting retelling of Alice in Wonderland
- See larger-than-life characters, puppets, and props float and fly by while clever black light trickery creates mind-bending optical illusions
- Enjoy an interactive workshop and learn the tricks and secrets of black light theatre as part of your ticket
Turn your Prague city-break into a truly down-the-rabbit-hole experience, with a ticket to Aspects of Alice at the Black Light Theatre Ta Fantastika. This quirky spectacle of music, interpretive drama, and mind-bending visual trickery sees Lewis Carroll's tale of Alice in Wonderland retold against the backdrop of Prague's history. Curiouser and curiouser!
- Admission to Aspects of Alice
- Interactive workshop in English
- Food and drinks (available to purchase onsite)
- Admission to the Light Art Show
Please show your smartphone ticket at the cash desk to get it scanned.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
This was my third time in a piece of Black Theater with a fifteen years interruption in between. I found this piece very interesting. There were more human characters that we could see on the stage, what I really liked.
I will definitely recommended if you visit Prague.