- Discover Prague's fascinating history and architecture by foot (and tram) with a Spanish-speaking tour guide
- See the burial place of several patron saints, sovereigns, noblemen, and archbishops at St. Vitus Cathedral
- Walk the Royal Road, Malá Strana Square, and explore inside and outside several landmark buildings
Officially the residence of Czech Republic's president, Prague Castle has been opened up to culture-hungry visitors. Your Spanish-language tour begins at Powder Tower (Prašná brána) on Námesti Republiky Square, which is an original city gate.
Prague Castle is the oldest symbol of the Czech Crown. Every monarch who lived here took the liberty of extending it just a little until it became the world's largest ancient castle.
Make sure to catch the 'Changing Of The Guard' ceremony which happens hourly every day and admire the Romanesque St. George's Basilica, the oldest surviving church in Prague Castle. Your tour will take you through Prague's most iconic historic sites, and more recent locations including the home of Franz Kafka.
Walk away having czeched everything off your Prague list.
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point, in front of the Powder Tower on Námesti Republiky Square
- Your guide will be holding an umbrella and a navy-blue bag with the Turistico Prague logo
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket