- The ultimate combination of watery fun and relaxation. And the onsite daycare means your kids can have the fun, while you do the relaxing
- Seize the adventurous spirit at the Palace of Adventure and follow it up with some relaxation in the sauna or spa
- There's a submarine world, shipwrecks, sea aquariums and adrenaline-boosting rides. If you don't find a day here fun, maybe you don't understand what 'fun' is
The great thing about Aquapalace Praha is that it really does have something for everyone: wet-and-wild watery thrills for the adventurous, and leisurely activities for those who are more born to be 'mild' than wild. For toddlers 'tweens, teens and grown-ups, Aquapalace Praha offers a splash of satisfaction.
For a rush of watery adrenaline with a hearty dose of aquatic laughter, jump straight into the deep end at Aquapalace Praha’s Palace of Adventure. With toboggan slides, fast rivers and the notorious Space Bowl, there's plenty of action-packed fun to be had.
Of course, not everybody seeks the thrills, and for those looking for milder diversions, the Palace of Treasures is ideal. Younger kids and parents will enjoy the seafaring themed adventures, with pirates, water monsters and shipwrecks, as well as gentle waves and swaying palm trees.
If you’re more in the mood for relaxation, there's a palace for that too: the Palace of Relaxation. This tranquil area invites visitors to close their eyes and enjoy the massage bench or whirlpool. And, not far away, Sauna World also offers some sweet salubrious bliss. 14 saunas, ranging from classic Finnish style to underground cabin room, help you steam your cares away.
The Yin here is the exciting activities for all ages. The Yang is the pore-cleansing, circulation-boosting, relaxation zones. Whether it's excitement or escape you seek, a day at this wet amusement park can literally be good for your health!
Pražská 138, shopping zone Průhonice – Čestlice 251 01 Praha - východ
- Take the Aquabus that shuttles between Opatov (metro station on ‘C’ line) and Aquapalace Praha. At the end of the roofed zone at Opatov station (passing Ječmínek Bakery on the left) take the escalators to the Aquabus stop
- Transport is free for guests of Aquapalace Praha and Aquapalace Hotel Prague
- To travel you must present a ticket from Aquapalace Praha