- Access 11 top attractions, from HMS Warrior 1860 to the National Museum of the Royal Navy
- Take the whole family for awesome activities, plus lots of places to eat and drink, including picnic areas with great views
- See a rare cannon from the HMS Victory 1744 wreck, the predecessor to Nelson's famous flagship
If you love the TV show Horrible Histories, designed to introduce kids to the importance of historical events, you'll love this live edition with a pirate theme! Stuff your mind full of stories starring blood, battles and black eyepatches. Become a pirate at your peril, command a ship on the high seas, get your head around some seriously gruesome pirate stories and play on a host of interactive displays. It's horribly fun, and, even more horribly... it's educational!
There are ships, submarines, physical challenges, simulators and more at the Portsmouth Historic Dockyard. This ticket gets you access to the site for a whole year!
Take a harbour tour for the history of Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, and amuse the little ones with hands-on activities at Boathouse 4, built at the start of WWII.
Keep the whole family's adrenaline pumping with navy-based physical challenges, simulators and technological experiments in Action Stations - an interactive indoor adventure housed in Boathouse 6.
At The National Museum of the Royal Navy, witness a huge bronze cannon lifted from the wreck of HMS Victory 1744, the predecessor to Nelson's famous flagship.
With access for a whole year, take your time and sail in and out of 11 maritime attractions at your leisure!
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- There are no lockers onsite. Luggage can be stored at a small shop on The Hard called 'Victory News', just outside the Dockyard gates
- Pushchairs are allowed, but can't be brought onto HMS Victory, HMS Warrior, HMS M.33 and HMS Alliance
The staff was so good, friendly and knowledgable