- Explore one of the most-visited museums in Portugal and see a world-class leading contemporary art gallery
- Enjoy regularly updated exhibitions showcasing the best of Portuguese and international art
- Discover a lush botanical garden, packed with exotic plant life and remarkable sculptures, and admire it all from above on the stunning treetop walkway
Porto's Serralves Foundation is a world of exciting contemporary art – no wonder it's the most popular museum in Portugal! It houses a constantly rotating collection of artworks from some of the most well-known artists from the 1960s to the present day, meaning every visit is unique and guaranteed to surprise. It's also home to some stunning botanical gardens with intriguing sculptures and organic designs. Serralves is a real authority in the modern art scene.
Serralves is one of the leading cultural institutions in Portugal, dedicated to raising awareness and understanding of art for almost 20 years now. Its Álvaro Siza-designed museum was opened in 1999 and is known for its in-house and co-produced exhibitions, showing off the best of Portuguese and international art.
Look out for 'Mário Pedrosa', an installation of 77 hanging glass orbs by Tobias Rehberger. Or check out the eerie 'inhabited paintings' in Helena Almeida's 'Pintura habitada'. And you're still just getting started!
The building and its surroundings are just as much a work of art as the treasures inside, and the foundation's treetop walkway provides stunning views over the lush eco-friendly corridors of vegetation and botanical wonders.
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket desk.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Picnics aren't allowed in the park.