Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus + River Cruise Porto
Explore Porto and the 6 bridges of the Douro (Via D'Ouro) by bus and boat
- Use the open-top Yellow Bus and hop on and off at your leisure. Two different routes cover all the different parts of the city
- Board your Cruise Boat to see the 6 bridges of the Douro (Via D'Ouro), linking Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia
- Take a tour of Calém Port Wine Cellars, learn about the Douro demarcated region and taste two port wines - a white and a red
This 2-day ticket takes you round all of Porto, including Gaia and Matosinhos, on an open-top Yellow Bus. Your ticket also includes a River Cruise past the 6 bridges of the Douro and a visit to Calém Port Wine Cellars. It's the best and most affordable way to explore Porto!
Make your own exciting Porto plan with easy access to everything, thanks to the Hop-on Hop-off Bus Porto + River Cruise.
Your 2-day ticket gives you access to 2 different open-top bus routes, stopping at all the special sights that Porto has to offer. Next, board your River Cruise to see the 6 bridges of the Douro, linking Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia. It's a land and water two-for-one!
Take a tour of Calém Port Wine Cellars for a sip of history and an even bigger sip of wine. Learn about the Douro demarcated wine region, port wine, and the Calém wine cellars, step into the cellars and try some port wine yourself.
Open Porto up with this convenient pass!
- 2-day access to both routes of the Hop-on Hop-off buses
- Discount Book with vouchers for museums, city monuments, and other leisure activities
- Visit to Calém Port Wine Cellars
- 6 Bridges Cruise
- Access to city public buses while your ticket is valid
- Show your smartphone ticket on the bus and boat
- Please note that you must validate your ticket on one of the buses before doing the boat cruise and the winery visit!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Operating Hours (from Praça da Liberdade, every 30 minutes)
Historical Porto Route
- June - October: 09:00 - 18:00
- November - May: 09:30 - 17:30
Porto Castles Route
- June - October: 09:15 - 17:45
- November - May: 09:15 - 17:15
Historical Porto Route: Praça da Liberdade, Sé Catedral, Praça da Batalha, Carmo, Ribeira/Palácio da Bolsa, Cais de Gaia/Caves Calém, Cais de Gaia, Porto Viewpoint, Lg. Dos Aviadores/Casa Museu Teixeira Lopes, Corte Inglés, Câmara de Gaia, Jardim do Morro, Praça da Batalha, Torre dos Clérigos
Porto Castles Route: Praça da Liberdade, Sé Catedral, Praça da Batalha, Carmo, Palácio de Cristal, Casa da Música/Av. Boavista, Hotéis Av. Boavista, Fundação Serralves, Castelo do Queijo, Anémona, Posto de Turismo, Praias de Matosinhos, Anémona, Castelo do Queijo, Passeio Alegre, Fluvial, Museu do Carro Elétrico, Torre dos Clérigos