- Choose from a 1- or 2-day ticket with special bonuses like tours and wine tastings, depending on which ticket you choose
- Soak up the Porto heat on the beaches of Porto and Matosinhos, and take photos on the riverside road to Foz do Douro
- Visit the district of Ribeira, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and get the lowdown on what you're looking at with your audio guide
Make the perfect Porto itinerary with the handy Hop-on Hop-off bus. Choose from a 1- or 2-day ticket and create your own itinerary. See the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ribeira, laze on the beaches of Porto and Matosinhos, head to a free wine tasting, and more.
Take the Porto Castles route from Porto's center and wind your way along the scenic riverside road to Foz do Douro. Catch some rays on the beaches of Porto and Matosinhos and take some snaps of Matosinhos. Your audio guide will lead the way.
Ride the Historical Porto route and see Casa da Música and Serralves Museum on the way. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ribeira, or just wander the ancient streets admiring the architecture. There's loads to do and see (and plenty of wine to taste at Vila Nova de Gaia).
The 1-Day Ticket includes a guided visit to the Espaço Porto Cruz winery and a special wine tasting, the 2-Day ticket includes a guided visit to Poças Júnior Wine Cellars and a wine tasting.
Show your smartphone ticket on the bus. Hop on and off as many times as you like!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Historical Porto Route: Praça da Liberdade/Av. Aliados; Sé Catedral; Praça da Batalha; Cordoaria/Clérigos; Igreja do Carmo; Ribeira/River Cruise/Palácio da Bolsa; Gaia Quay/Caves Cálem; Porto viewpoint/Yeatman; Largo dos Aviadores; El Corte Inglés; City Hall; Jardim do Moro; Praça da Batalha
Porto Castles Route: Praça da Liberdade/Av. Aliados; Sé Catedral; Praça da Batalha; Igreja do Carmo; Rosa Mota Pavillion; Casa da Música/Rotunda da Boavista; Av. Boavista Hotéis; Fundação Serralves; Parque da Cidade; Castelo do Queijo/Sea Life Porto, Anémona; Matosinhos Restaurants; Tourism Office/Cruises Terminal; Matosinhos Beaches; Anémona; Castelo do Queijo/ Sea Life Porto; Passeio Alegre; Fluvial; Tramcar Museum; Corodaria/Clérigos