- Choose from a 1- or 2-day ticket with special bonuses like tours and wine tastings, depending on which ticket you choose
- Soak up the Porto heat on the beaches of Porto and Matosinhos, and take photos on the riverside road to Foz do Douro
- Visit the district of Ribeira, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and get the lowdown on what you're looking at with your audio guide
Make the perfect Porto itinerary with the handy Hop-on Hop-off bus. Choose from a 1- or 2-day ticket and create your own itinerary. See the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ribeira, laze on the beaches of Porto and Matosinhos, head to a free wine tasting, and more.
Take the Porto Castles route from Porto's center and wind your way along the scenic riverside road to Foz do Douro. Catch some rays on the beaches of Porto and Matosinhos and take some snaps of Matosinhos. Your audio guide will lead the way.
Ride the Historical Porto route and see Casa da Música and Serralves Museum on the way. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ribeira, or just wander the ancient streets admiring the architecture. There's loads to do and see (and plenty of wine to taste at Vila Nova de Gaia).
The 1-Day Ticket includes a guided visit to the Espaço Porto Cruz winery and a special wine tasting, the 2-Day ticket includes a guided visit to Poças Júnior Wine Cellars and a wine tasting.
Show your smartphone ticket on the bus. Hop on and off as many times as you like!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Operating Hours (from Praça da Liberdade)
Historical Porto Route
- July - September: 09:20 - 18:00 every 20 minutes
- October - June: 09:30 - 17:30, every 30 minutes
Porto Castles Route
- July - September: 09:20 - 18:00 every 30 minutes
- October - June: 09:20 - 17:30, every 40 minutes
Historical Porto Route: Praça da Liberdade, Sé Catedral, Praça da Batalha, Carmo, Ribeira/Palácio da Bolsa, Cais de Gaia/Caves Calém, Cais de Gaia, Porto Viewpoint, Lg. Dos, Aviadores/Casa Museu Teixeira Lopes, Corte Inglés, Câmara de Gaia, Jardim do Morro, Praça da Batalha, Torre dos Clérigos
Porto Castles Route: Praça da Liberdade, Sé Catedral, Praça da Batalha, Carmo, Palácio de Cristal, Casa da Música/Av. Boavista, Hotéis Av. Boavista, Fundação Serralves, Castelo do Queijo, Anémona, Posto de Turismo, Praias de Matosinhos, Anémona, Castelo do Queijo, Passeio Alegre, Fluvial, Museu do Carro Elétrico, Torre dos Clérigos
mooie rit .. Porto is mooi.