- Travel the historic Columbia River Highway and stand hundreds of feet above the Columbia River at Crown Point and the historic Vista House
- See some spectacular views, then enjoy stops at Latourell and Multnomah Falls
- Follow in the footsteps of the Lewis and Clark Expedition, the first Americans to cross the western part of the US from 1804 to 1806
Jaw-dropping vistas and waterfalls await on this scenic half-day excursion to the Columbia River Gorge. Follow the route of the Lewis and Clark Expedition 200+ years after the famous explorers, see the gorge from Vista House at Crown Point, and photograph the famous Multnomah Falls and Bonneville Dam.
Return to Portland past more mesmerizing sights like Beacon Rock, Rooster Rock and Cape Horn, all spotted and noted by the famous explorers more than two centuries ago.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket before boarding the bus at the Gray Line Sales Booth, just north of Morrison Bridge (see map)
- Please arrive at the boarding location at least 10 minutes before departure. Departure is at 08:30
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket