- Experience some of the Columbia Gorge's most spectacular waterfalls on a guided nature walk with a local expert
- Enjoy seasonal snacks and refreshments throughout the tour, plus a fresh picnic with amazing views
- Find out about the treacherous Oregon Trail at the Columbia Gorge Discovery Center and see Native American pictographs
History meets nature on this guided tour to the Columbia River Gorge from Portland. Feel the spray of the mighty 620-foot-tall Multnomah Falls from Benson Bridge. Learn about the lava flows and colossal floods that shaped the land you're standing on, and enjoy a special picnic lunch.
Meet your guide for an adventure to the Columbia River Gorge, and walk through some of America's most historical and beautiful territory.
Watch the views of downtown Portland gradually morph into natural landscapes through the windows of your luxury SUV, and learn how the lava flows and floods shaped this whole area and primed it for agricultural abundance.
Feel the spray of the 620-foot-tall Multnomah Falls from Benson Bridge. There are more jaw-dropping waterfalls to take your breath away as you travel through the aptly named 'Waterfall Alley'.
See Native American pictographs and petroglyphs at Columbia Hills State Park. Watch the land change from lush green forest to arid desert along the Cascade Divide, and find out who braved the treacherous Oregon Trail at the Columbia Gorge Discovery Center.
Hungry? Snap some photos, relax, and enjoy seasonal local snacks at your picnic lunch in the windsurfing haven of Hood River. It's educational fun in the great Oregon outdoors.
Show your smartphone ticket to the driver as you're picked up.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket