- Meet Socibot the humanoid robot, try out a new look with a smart wardrobe, control your robot alter ego, play in a virtual sandbox and learn how 3D printing works
- Watch an evening aquatic fairy tale by Cirque du Soleil called La Forge Aux Etoiles or strap into the Aerobar for a sky-high drink as your feet dangle below you!
- Turn into a Minimoy and help save Arthur in the THEA award-winning ride, Arthur, the 4D Adventure, or fly across the world via 4D images and CGI
Experience the fantastical world of Futuroscope, one of the world's best theme parks, and discover over 25 original experiences from 3D and 4D rides to the virtual reality 5D and many unusual venues for all ages!
Get unlimited access to all the attractions, activities and shows at the totally original (and utterly bonkers) Futuroscope. Board The Extraordinary Journey, voted the best European attraction in 2017, ride and take a virtual flight around the world through real images and impressive CGI!
Head to Dances With Robots and get down at your first robot-party with tracks by world-famous DJ and producer Martin Solveig. (Yes, you may do The Robot dance). If that makes you thirsty, strap into the Aerobar for a sky-high drink as your feet dangle below you!
Clamber your way up the 20-ft-high rope dome, play hide-and-seek in the land of the Minimoys and more in the Open Air Games and mingle with Scrat, Ice Age’s nut-crazed sabre-toothed squirrel and friends in Ice Age and the raving Rabbids.
Share the driving sensations of the World Rally Champion in the Sebastien Loeb racing Xperience VR 5D, and witness the evening show La Forge aux Etoiles, included in your entry ticket! This aquatic fairytale fantasy from Cirque du Soleil features mind-blowing visual, aquatic and pyrotechnic effects you have to see to believe.
In fact, you have to see all of Futuroscope to believe it - it's futuristic fun in the here and now.
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- Bags and visitors are checked at the entrance to the park. Large items such as iceboxes, sharp objects, glasses, bottles, and alcoholic drinks will not be admitted
- You can leave the park and re-enter at any moment. Please tell the security staff and they will put a colorless stamp on your hand that will allow you to re-enter on the same day
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Train to Futuroscope-TGV station
- Bus: Vitalis, lines 1 or E
- By car: A10 motorway Paris-Bordeaux, exit 28 + 2 minutes
If you like the idea of a robotic sci-fi future, Futuroscope will be a dream come true!