- Venture into the lush jungles of Yucatán, just 25 minutes from Valladolid, for a traditional Maya blessing ceremony
- Rappel down into what's said to be the Yucatán Peninsula's largest cave vault, go ziplining, slacklining, and swimming!
- A delicious lunch of authentic Maya and Mexican cuisine is included with your ticket, as well as necessary equipment
Add a splash of Maya magic to your Mexican adventure with a visit to the sacred oasis of Cenote Maya Native Park, tucked away in the lush jungles of Yucatán. This ancient haven will help you detox from daily life.
Watch the breathtaking underworld of limestone caves and mesmerizing azure pools fly by as you zipline across the cenote. Test your balance on slack lines, and splash into the mystical cenote pool. A delicious lunch will be the perfect way to cap off your adventure.
- Show your smartphone voucher at the entrance to receive your entrance ticket
- Last admission 2 hours before closing
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- The use of sunblock is not permitted, even for those identified as being biodegradable
- There is not a vegetarian menu but you can have vegetable soup, potato patties, salad, rice, beans, and fruit