- See, climb up, and photograph the heck out of one of the most recognizable buildings in the world: the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Explore the many treasures inside the Pisa Cathedral, including a wooden pulpit carved in 1310 and a gilded mosaic
- Take a guided walk around Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments, and get heaps of fun facts from an expert local guide
You've seen it in movies, but once you come out of Pisa's bustling streets and get a clear view of the Leaning Tower, you'll understand why it's such an icon. On this guided visit to the Piazza dei Miracoli, cathedral, and tower, you'll get all the "I'm holding the tower up" photos you want, plus an in-depth walking tour packed with fun historical facts.
It's no surprise that Pisa's Piazza dei Miracoli is called the Square of Miracles. It's filled with enough architectural wonders that UNESCO declared it a World Heritage Site in 1987. But its famously poor foundation, and the fact that it was close to being destroyed in World War II, means its continued existence is nothing short of miraculous.
Once you finish gaping at the stunning marble exterior of this leaning icon, climb inside the bell tower. From the top you'll get amazing views, and maybe even hear its seven bells ringing.
Inside the equally gorgeous (but only-slightly-tilted) Cathedral of St. Mary of the Assumption, your guide will tell you all about the treasures it holds, like the mosaic of Christ in Majesty, the frescoed dome, and the impressive white marble panels which tell stories from the New Testament.
All of those historical features survived a 1595 fire, that was powerful enough to melt the original bronze doors. Talk about an impressive place!
- Please be at arch of Porta Nuova at 15:15
- Show your smartphone ticket to the assistant who will be holding a yellow 'Caf Tour & Travel' sign
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket