- Get a boarding pass and the name of a passenger when you enter. At the end you'll learn if you perished or survived!
- Learn about the lives of the Titanic crew, walk the staircase, rooms and cabins on a self-guided tour
- Touch an iceberg and 28°F water, shovel coal and learn how to send an SOS signal
Claim your boarding pass and step aboard the Titanic Museum Attraction. With the name of a real passenger, you'll explore this chilling yet awesome replica of the fated ship. See artifacts from the real Titanic, touch the ice, and see the world's biggest Titanic ever built with LEGO® bricks!
You'll see this giant Titanic ship looming over the street in Pigeon Forge, just a short trip for Titanic fans from Nashville. Look for the thoughtful fountain at its helm, indicating a wave. (Yes it's a very small wave but go with it).
Board the ship and be wowed by over 400 personal and private Titanic related artifacts. Learn about the lives of the doomed passengers, and see over 2000 names on a giant memorial.
Experience what it was like to walk the hallways, parlors and cabins. Descend the Grand Staircase like Kate and Leo in the movie. Touch an iceberg and feel 28°F water, then shovel some 'coal' in Titanic’s Boiler Room.
The ship itself is just the tip of the iceberg in Pigeon Forge. This amazing collection is valued at over 4.5 million dollars.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for an admission ticket at the ticket desk
- There you'll also receive your audio guide
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket