- Get picked up and dropped off in a private SUV from the Phoenix/Scottsdale Valley area
- Take a guided hike around Antelope Canyon with a Native American guide and visit the famous Horseshoe Bend
- Take in some of America's most unique natural scenery - don't forget your camera!
See two of the most popular sites in the Southwest! Join a local guide to witness the breathtaking Antelope Canyon, and the Horseshoe Bend - the most popular viewpoint in the Southwest and the best, most photographed point in the Colorado River.
Being with an intimate group makes seeing one of America's greatest sights more personal. Your friendly local guide is ready to show you some of Arizona's most spectacular wonders.
Antelope Canyon is a real natural treasure, formed through centuries of water rushing through the rocks. It has only been accessible for the last 20 years, so being able to go there is pretty special.
Walk around the stunning narrow passages flooded with sunlight - it's almost like being on another planet! Your expert guide will tell you the history of the canyon, and help you get some great photos as well.
At Horseshoe Bend, witness a panoramic view to blow your mind. This natural rocky wonder, formed over a billion years, rises 1,000 feet above the turquoise river's surface. Walk around the edge and gaze till you can gaze no more. Isn't nature amazing?
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the pick-up location at your hotel
- Make sure to be ready at the hotel lobby at the pick-up time agreed upon
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
This tour has a minimum number of 2 guests required for it to run. Solo travelers can be merged into other groups.
You're not allowed to take food or beverages into Antelope Canyon, but you're allowed to bring water! Make sure you bring some, as you're probably going to be pretty thirsty.