Tickets for Sightseeing FlexPass Philadelphia
The best, most affordable way to see the sights of Philadelphia
- Save time and money in Philly and create your own itinerary out of 23 possible attractions and tours
- Choose 3 or 5 options, over a course of 7 days
- Ride the 1-day hop-on hop-off bus, see the National Liberty Museum, The National Constitution Center, Eastern State Penitentiary, ride a Big Red Pedicycle, and much more
There's more to Philadelphia than cheesesteaks and the Liberty Bell. Save time and money and create your own itinerary with the Sightseeing FlexPass. Visit 3 or 5 attractions or tours from over 23 included options, over 7 days.
If, like Bruce Springsteen, you're overwhelmed by the streets of Philadelphia, the Sightseeing FlexPass will help you sort it out. Customize your pass with your favorite attractions and tours and spend up to 7 days seeing them all.
Options include the Ben Franklin Historic Square Mile Tour and the South Street Pub Crawl, the 1-day hop-on, hop-off City Bus Tour, the Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum, the African American Museum, and the greatly underrated Mutter Museum of Medical History, where you can see the preserved brain of Albert Einstein!
See what prison life was like in the Eastern State Penitentiary. Brush up on history at the National Liberty Museum. Walk the back streets and shadowy alleys of Independence Park, Society Hill, and the Old City on a Ghost Tour, or try on an actual Supreme Court robe at the National Constitution Center.
- Access to 23 tours, walking tours, museums, the hop-on, hop-off bus tour, and other attractions
- To visit the attractions, simply show your smartphone voucher at the main ticket office of each venue, unless otherwise noted
- For the hop-on hop-off bus, pick up your bus ticket at Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours inside the Independence Visitor Center. You can then hop on and off the buses at any stop on the route - one of the stops being on S Independence Mall East, by the Historic Bourse Building, only few meters from the Independence Visitor Center. Buses run 10:00-17:00
- Your pass is activated the moment it is scanned for admission at your first attraction or bus tour
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Adventure Aquarium
- Betsy Ross House
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Fort Mifflin
- Franklin's Grave - Christ Church Burial Ground
- Lincoln Financial Field Tour
- Philadelphia Zoo
- QVC Studio Tour
- African American Museum
- Battleship New Jersey Museum & Memorial
- Nat. Constitution Center
- Nat. Liberty Museum
- Philadelphia History Museum
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
- The Mütter Museum
- Wharton Esherick Museum
- Philadelphia Sightseeing HOHO Bus Tour
- Ghost Tour of Philadelphia Candlelight Walking Tour
- Grim Philly Twilight Tours: Sightseeing & Serial Killers; The Ghost Tour; Vampires, Sex & Ghost Tour
- Philly Tour Hub: History In HD Walking Tour; Italian Market Immersion Walking Tour
- Spirits of '76 Ghost Tour
- The Constitutional Walking Tour
- Big Red Pedal Tours: Center City Pub Crawl; Historic Square Mile Tour; Midtown Village Pub Crawl; Old City Pub Crawl; South Street Pub Crawl
While in town look out for the Philly movie locations. Rocky, Rocky II, Rocky Balboa, Philadelphia and In Her Shoes were all filmed here!