Tickets for Philadelphia Museum of Art
Discover one of the US's largest art collections in the City of Brotherly Love
- Explore and discover one of the largest collections of art in the world, with over 240,000 pieces depicting 2000 years of creativity and expression
- Split across three iconic buildings with their own distinct themes and collections, it's an art-lover's dream
- The collection is so big that your pass is valid for 2 consecutive days, so there's no need to hurry!
If you're looking for art, then you came to the right place! Simply put, the Philadelphia Museum of Art houses one of the most diverse and comprehensive collections of artworks in the United States, which brings together pieces from Europe, Asia, and America. With three beautiful buildings, each with their own unique style, the PMA is a paradise for art-lovers.
This landmark building's mission statement was to make the world of art accessible to all, and, on that front, it certainly succeeded! Whether you're a paid-up art buff, or a keen newcomer, you'll find more than enough to surprise and delight you in the Museum's mammoth collection.
Built in 1928, the museum now houses a mind-boggling 240,000 artworks – spanning sculpture, painting, photography, and even decorative armor! From the early Impressionists to some of the largest collections of works by Duchamp and Brancusi, as well as the most ground-breaking contemporary art, the PMA truly deserves its title of 'The Cultural Heart of Philadelphia'.
The Philadelphia Museum of Art is packed to the gills with creative expressions from the world over, but it's just as much a work of art itself. You'll find yourself in a Chinese reception hall, a Japanese teahouse, an Indian temple hall and more. It's art within art, in one of the greatest galleries in the world!
- General admission to the main building, the Perelman building, and the Rodin Museum for 2 consecutive days
Present your smartphone voucher at the admissions desk to exchange it for a ticket – you can do this in any of the 3 buildings.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Main Building: Bus 38 to Art Museum Dr & Kelly Dr, Bus 43 to Spring Garden St & Art Museum or Bus 32 to Pennsylvania Av & 24th St
- Perelman Building: Bus 7 or 32 to Pennsylvania Av & 26th St
- Rodin Museum: Bus 32 or 38 to Ben Franklin Pkwy & 22nd street
- Visitor Shuttle Bus: Saturdays and Sundays 10:00 - 17:00, every 10-15 minutes, between the Main and Perelman Buildings, and at 45 minutes after each hour from the West entrance to the Rodin Museum