Tickets for One Liberty Observation Deck
360° day or night views of Philadelphia from 57 stories up
- See Philadelphia from a new perspective, in the sun or by starlight from the city's tallest enclosed observation deck
- Have fun with interactive touch screens explaining your view in all directions - available in 5 languages
- See the City Hall, Comcast Center, Two Liberty Place, the BNY Mellon Center and more!
Take in the wonders of Philadelphia by sunlight or starlight at One Liberty Observation Deck, the city's tallest enclosed observation deck! Soak up the stunning panoramas from 57 floors up, see the sights from a new angle and play with interactive educational touchscreens.
One Liberty Observation Deck, right in the heart of Center City, is Philadelphia’s tallest enclosed observation deck. From 57 floors up, enjoy captivating 360° views of iconic city buildings like the City Hall, Comcast Center, Two Liberty Place, the BNY Mellon Center and more!
Learn about the music, sports, and culture that make up the City of Brotherly Love. Play with the interactive touchscreens to learn about what you're looking at, or even take a free tour!
There's lots at street level in Philly, but once you're done with the Liberty Bell and cheesesteaks, take things to another level, literally.
- One visit to the One Liberty Observation Deck
- Food and drinks
Skip the ticket desk and show your smartphone ticket on the second floor.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- October - March: 10:00 - 20:00
- April - September: 10:00 - 21:00
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing time
- Metro: All lines to 15th St Station - MFL (plus 4-minute walk)
- Bus: All buses to 16th St & JFK Blvd (plus 5-minute walk)
- Train: All trains to Suburban Station (plus 3-minute walk)