Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Philadelphia
See all that Philadelphia has to offer. Including live guides and audio guides
- Explore the city of Philadelphia at your own pace, with unlimited access to Hop-on Hop-off buses traveling between 28 stops and covering every attraction and sightseeing highlight in town
- Learn all about the city and its history thanks to your knowledgeable live guides and additional audio guides, available in 5 languages
- Relax onboard your luxury bus, with comfortable seating, air conditioning, and panoramic views on the open top deck
Bruce Springsteen may have walked the avenue 'til his legs felt like stone, but your legs will be feeling just fine as your luxury Hop-on Hop-off Bus whisks you around the City of Brotherly Love. You'll get unlimited access to a route which covers over 100 must-see attractions and the live guide will make sure your travels are as informative as they are relaxing. All you need to do is sit back, enjoy the panoramic views, and decide where to visit next!
Ain't no angel gonna greet you, but this fleet of bright red buses are the next best thing! Whether you opt for the one or two-day pass, you can rest assured that you'll be seeing the best Philly has to offer, in the most comfortable way possible.
The 28-stop route is carefully designed to incorporate every major hotspot and can't-miss destination in the city, so you can easily cross everything, from the Betsy Ross House to City Hall and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, off your to-do list.
Live guides provide expert commentary and insider suggestions, and additional audio guides are available in 5 languages. So take the stress out of travel with the Hop-on Hop-off Bus.
- 1- or 2-day access to the Hop-on Hop-off Philadelphia double-decker buses with 28 stops
- Live Expert Local Guide Commentary on board
- Headphones for the multilingual on-board audio commentary
- Admission fees to attractions and sights
- Night Tour
Please go to the Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours Visitor Center in the Bourse Building on 111 S Independence Avenue East (open 10:00 - 17:00) and redeem your smartphone voucher for a ticket. You can take your first hop-on hop-off bus right there (stop 1).
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
1) Bourse Building / Liberty Bell 2) Betsy Ross House / Fireman's Hall Museum 3) Nat. Constitution Center / African American Museum 4) Chinatown 5) Reading Terminal Market / Hard Rock Café 6) Love Park 7) Cathedral Basilica 8) Logan Circle 9) Rodin Museum 10) E State Penitentiary 11) Special Events - Perelman Building 12) Rocky Steps & Statue 13) Philadelphia Museum of Art - W Entrance 14) Civil War Memorial 15) Please Touch Museum 16) Philadelphia Zoo 17) Franklin Institute / Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel Univ. 18) Mütter Museum 19) One Liberty Observation Deck / Rittenhouse Square 20) Avenue of the Arts 21) Society Hill / Antique Row 22) Mother Bethel A.M.E. Church / S Street District 23) Headhouse Square / S Street District 24) Vietnam & Korea War Memorials 25) Penn's Landing / Spruce St Harbor Park / Independence Seaport Museum / Great Plaza 26) Museum of American Revolution 27) Christ Church / Arden Theatre / Old City 28) Nat. Museum of American Jewish History