- Dive into Adventure Aquarium for access to all the Aquarium’s exciting exhibits, including a 3D movie, Shark Bridge and daily live shows
- See the largest collection of sharks on the East Coast, little Blue penguins, Nile hippos and over 8,500 awesome aquatic animal species
- Get waddly and wild at Penguin Park - a brand new outdoor experience with the Aquarium's largest penguin colony of African Penguins and Explorers Cove, a soft play area for the kids
Meet resident African penguins and Nile hippos, attend a variety of animal feedings and see the East Coast's largest collection of sharks! Learn about the residents including giant sea turtles and stingrays - all at Camden Waterfront's educational Adventure Aquarium!
Minutes from the madness of downtown Philadelphia on the calm Camden Waterfront, Adventure Aquarium is swimming with 8,500 aquatic species in 2 million gallons of water!
Kids will love watching the biologists throw treats to resident hippos Button and Genny at Hippo Haven, and getting up close to the East Coast's largest collection of sharks, including a razor-toothed hammerhead shark!
Meet the scuba divers in a special show. Head to Experience Penguin Park, home to a colony of African penguins and a soft play area, or walk the world's longest Shark Bridge - a special V-shaped rope suspension bridge that dangles just inches over Shark Realm!
Skip the ticketing line and head directly to the entrance to have your ticket scanned.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Secure and monitored parking is conveniently located adjacent to the aquarium. You pay $10 after leaving the Aquarium at the parking machine next to the Box Office. Mastercard and Visa are accepted for payment.