- See precious works of art, including frescoes by Pinturicchio in the Eroli Chapel (1497) and the Holy Relics, a valuable Byzantine work in the Cathedral of Spoleto
- Learn the amazing history of the complex thanks to your audio guide
- Climb to the apse of the Duomo and the bell tower, originally erected between 1173 and 1198
For the first time ever, see Filippo Lippi's cycle from the apse, and climb to the top of the bell tower at the Monumental Complex of the Cathedral of Spoleto. Explore the Diocesan Museum inside the Archbishop's palace and the Basilica of Sant'Eufemia with a multimedia guide.
Spoleto Cathedral is home to many masterpieces and architectural styles, from Romanesque to Renaissance, Baroque and Neoclassicism.
See precious relics, like the autographed letter of Saint Francis of Assisi, and explore the museum inside the Archbishop's palace.
Tune into your audio guide for the facts on the Cathedral and the Basilica of Sant'Eufemia, then climb to the apse of the Duomo and the bell tower, originally erected between 1173 and 1198.
On the way up you'll see a cycle of never-before-seen frescoes featuring the 'Wolf of Gubbio'. A great adventure into the history of spectacular Spoleto.
- Access to the Spoleto Cathedral (free)
- Spirit of the Art, self-guided tour with an audio guide, including the upper part of the Cathedral, the bell tower, the Church of Sant'Eufemia and the Diocesan Museum
- Guided tour
Show your smartphone ticket at the Bookshop & Ticket Office of the Diocesan Museum, Via Aurelio Saffi 13, only a few minutes from the Cathedral. You will also receive your audio guide there!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.