- Experience 54 listening points and over an hour of audio content with a video guide to this top Christian pilgrimage destination and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the frescoes by late medieval painters hailing from Roman and Tuscan schools!
- Visit both the Upper and Lower Basilicas
Maximize the educational benefits of a visit to the Basilica of St Francis of Assisi with a video guide! Experience 54 listening points and over an hour of audio content as you explore the nooks and crannies of one of Italy's top Christian pilgrimage destination.
The Basilica of St Francis of Assisi is a UNESCO World Heritage Site built into the side of a hill. Conceptualized back in 1228, this is one the most important places of Christian pilgrimage in Italy.
See the frescoes by late medieval painters and head down to the crypt. Here is the final resting place of Saint Francis, the influential Roman Catholic friar, deacon, and preacher.
Your guide is the result of a collaboration with the friars of the Sacred Convent of Assisi - these guys know the best bits, so there's no ancient stone left unturned.
Show your smartphone voucher at the kiosk at Piazza Inferiore di San Francesco to collect your video guide.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Bus: E007 or E422 from Perugia bus terminal to P.Te S. Vetturino.