- Enjoy a guided tour of the French national stadium with behind-the-scenes access to the locker rooms, the private boxes, and more!
- Stride down the tunnel and look out over the famous football pitch where France won the 1998 World Cup
- See jerseys and sporting memorabilia from France's top sporting legends like Zidane, Henry, Vieira and more in the Stade de France museum
It took two decades, but France are World Champions once again. Celebrate the triumph of Les Bleus with a tour of their home stadium, Stade de France. Get behind the scenes with a guided tour of the 8th-largest stadium in Europe, and pay homage to French sporting legends past and present.
An encyclopedic guide will take you on a fascinating tour of the off-limits areas of the stadium.
Visit the locker rooms where the French football team put on those famous blue jerseys before each game. Put on your best VIP face in the private boxes, and walk down the players' tunnel towards the scene of so many French victories, including the 1998 World Cup final win over Brazil.
Finish your tour with a visit to the Stade de France Museum, where you'll be able to see jerseys of France icons, like Zidane, Henry, and Vieira, as well as guitars and memorabilia from the giant music acts who have graced the stadium.
Present your smartphone voucher to the tour guide 30 minutes prior to tour departure at Gate H at the visitor welcome point in the Stade de France’s official shop.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Nous avons pu accéder aux vestiaires, aux tribunes, etc.
Le guide était sympa. Peut-être faire participer un peu plus les enfants pendant la visite, avec quelques anecdotes...
Avec enfants de 14,7 et 2 ans qui ont été apprécié la visite