- Enjoy a guided tour of the French national stadium with behind-the-scenes access to the locker rooms, the private boxes, and more!
- Stride down the tunnel and look out over the famous football pitch where France won the 1998 World Cup
- See jerseys and sporting memorabilia from France's top sporting legends like Zidane, Henry, Vieira and more in the Stade de France museum
It took two decades, but France are World Champions once again. Celebrate the triumph of Les Bleus with a tour of their home stadium, Stade de France. Get behind the scenes with a guided tour of the 8th-largest stadium in Europe, and pay homage to French sporting legends past and present.
An encyclopedic guide will take you on a fascinating tour of the off-limits areas of the stadium.
Visit the locker rooms where the French football team put on those famous blue jerseys before each game. Put on your best VIP face in the private boxes, and walk down the players' tunnel towards the scene of so many French victories, including the 1998 World Cup final win over Brazil.
Finish your tour with a visit to the Stade de France Museum, where you'll be able to see jerseys of France icons, like Zidane, Henry, and Vieira, as well as guitars and memorabilia from the giant music acts who have graced the stadium.
- 90-minute behind-the-scenes guided tour of the Stade de France in French
- Access to the Stade de France museum
Present your smartphone voucher to the tour guide 30 minutes prior to tour departure at Gate H at the visitor welcome point in the Stade de France’s official shop.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Le guide de l'accueil constitue le groupe pour un depart direct dans les gradins.
L'intervention du guide est très interactive. Bravo à lui.
Guide très sympathique et qui nous a fait partager et vivre une excellente visite.
En un mot c’était juste magique
Elle a adoré.
Pour Le Stade de France pas trouver de maillot 2 étoiles c’est difficile à comprendre .