- Take a guided tour of the French national stadium and get behind-the-scenes access to the locker rooms, the private boxes, and more!
- Walk down the tunnel and look out over the iconic football ground where France won the 1998 World Cup and lost the 2016 Euros to Portugal - shhh!
- See jerseys and sporting memorabilia from France's top sporting legends like Zidane, Henry, Platini and more in the Stade de France museum
After 20 years, football came home to France in 2018. What better way to celebrate the glory of Les Bleus than a visit to their home stadium, Stade de France. Enjoy a behind-the-scenes guided tour of Europe's 8th-largest stadium, and see the rich history of French sporting history written within its walls.
An expert tour guide will give you a sneak peek behind the scenes of the locker rooms where the French football and rugby teams get prepped and pepped for each match. That musty odor is the smell of success!
Feel like a VIP and enjoy access to the private boxes, walk down the players' tunnel and look out over the pristine manicure pitch where France won the 1998 World Cup Final, and where Portugal triumphed over France in the 2016 European Championship (they don't talk about that one quite as much).
Finish your tour with a visit to the Stade de France Museum, where you'll be able to see jerseys of sporting legends, like Zidane, Henry, and Platini, as well as guitars and memorabilia from the giant music acts who have graced the stadium.
- 90-minute behind-the-scenes guided tour of the Stade de France in English
- Access to the Stade de France museum
Present your smartphone voucher to the tour guide 30 minutes prior to tour departure at Gate H at the visitor welcome point in the Stade de France’s official shop.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.