- Take one hour to cruise the waterway at the heart of Paris, and enjoy the ever-changing spectacular views of this city's famous monuments
- Discover the Parisian history and architecture by listening to the fascinating commentaries
- Easy access! The magical journey starts right at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
Enjoy panoramic views of the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Musée d'Orsay, and many more UNESCO World Heritage Sites from the waters of the Seine. Hop on for an unforgettable trip through the heart of Paris.
This sightseeing cruise is a charming journey through the heart and soul of the City of Lights. You'll really get to know Paris as you pass beneath the famous Pont Neuf and other elegant bridges, gaze at Notre Dame Cathedral, and watch the city in action - all while floating along the UNESCO World Heritage-listed banks of the Seine River.
The captivating audio commentary will fill you in on the architects, generals, lovers and artists who helped shape Paris's unique history.
There's no better way to feel part of the 'real' Paris than stepping onto the bateau under the Eiffel Tower and set off on your cruise.
After heading downriver for half an hour the boat swings around, and makes its lazy way back to the Eiffel Tower – giving you the chance to slip back into the world of the city dwellers. It's the perfect capsule activity.
Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 (at the foot of Eiffel Tower)
We recommend that you arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled departure
- If you're able to print a copy of your tickets, you can go directly to Pontoon n°3 / Line A. Keep your ticket with you during the cruise
- If you can't print your tickets, go to the Ticket Office at Pontoon n°3, and show the staff your smartphone tickets
- April to September: 10:00 - 22:00, every 30 minutes, last departure 21:30
- October to March: 10:30 - 21:30, every hour, last departure 21:00.
- High Season (June, July, August): 10:00 to 23:00, last departure 22:30.
Note: No cruise departures at 13:00 or 19:30
- Métro Line 6 : Bir-Hakeim or Trocadéro
- RER C - Champs de Mars
it was an excellent experience. I didn't waste my time by waiting in the line or buying a ticket. I would suggest everyone to do a Sightseeing Cruise in Paris.
It was beautiful to see the city by night one the cruise on the Seine. I will do it again also by daylight.
If you do this, please do it at night. It is just not very special during the day...
Very easy to use. Friendly staff. Would recommend highly.
was amanzing tour I recommend
Everything fine without problems with tickets .Just easy. You buying and using . I recommend
You should defiantly have this experience in Paris! We had a night cruise and it was one of the best things we did!
A nice way to enjoy the Seine River.
it was a great exrerience thank you