- Explore an Antarctic adventure with resident penguins in an educational, interactive and immersive setting
- Stroke a starfish, tickle the tentacles of a sea anemone, or hold a small green crab in the palm of your hands in the rockpool
- Discover the biodiversity of the Atlantic Ocean with a stroll through a 360-degree tunnel, and watch the sharks swim by over your head!
Over 2250 creatures across 230 species are waiting to share their life underwater at SEA LIFE Paris. There are 12 species of sharks, sea stars, seahorses, green turtles, rays, and many more to meet!
Touch starfish and more in the rock pools. Waddle on down to the penguin area for an all-new sensory experience with the black and white-suited gentoo penguins. Or create your own sea creature and see it come to life in the Virtual Aquarium.
It's all the fun of diving, without getting wet.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance and have it scanned
- Re-entry possible
- Last admission is 1 hour before closing time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Penguins - Antarctic Adventure: Daily at 11:00 & 15:00
- Turtle - Great Tropical Tank: Daily at 11:30
- Rays Bay: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 14:30
- Sharks - Tropical Tank or Tunnel: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 16:00
- By car: A4 Paris - Metz, exit 12.1 or 14, Val d’Europe Commercial Centre, parking "La Vallée Shopping Village"
- By train: RER A - Val d’Europe station. The Shopping Centre is 1 minute from the station. Leave the train station by Place d’Ariane and cross the street in front of the florist. Enter the centre and go straight. Follow "Les Restaurants" (restaurants area)
- By bus from the Marne-la-Vallée Chessy station (Disney Parks): Bus "PEP'S" 34 to Val d'Europe RER, stop Val d'Europe RER or Adagio; bus "PEP'S" 50 to Hotel Elysée, stop Hôtel de Ville / Adagio; bus "MARNE AND MORIN" 19 to Val d'Europe RER, stop Val d'Europe RER