Tickets for Paris Merveilles Lido Show + French Dinner
Old-school glamor on the Champs-Élysées
- Bask in some old-school glamor as exotic performers and slinky dancers give classic cabaret an update
- Sit back and allow daring acrobats and balletic ice skaters to compete for your admiration, while the burlesque acts introduce a touch of naughty
- Enjoy the singular pleasures of sparkling champagne and your choice of three exquisite menus at Le Lido
The legendary Le Lido stage has hosted the likes of Edith Piaf, Marlene Dietrich and Elton John! Enjoy a decadent night of cabaret, sumptuous food and more glamour than a glossy magazine, just as Parisians have been doing since 1946!
It's a scantily clad dinner and show experience with a whole lot of Va va va voom! Join The Bluebell Girls and the Lido Boys for a night of fun, feathers and fabulous French food.
With an orchestra of 45 instruments, international acrobats, singers, sword-swallowers and even balletic ice skaters, you might forget to look up at the chandelier, made from 40,000 hanging beads! Or at the menu inspired by Escoffier - the great innovator of modern French cuisine. This is the one Parisian treat you'll be talking about for weeks.
Choose from three Dinner & Show three-course set menus (including drinks).
- Parsnip velouté with foie gras crème brûlée OR Duo of salmon with lemon zest and green pepper served with a chicory and celery salad and herb vinaigrette
- Beef in red wine and echalotes served with cabbage hotpot and crispy potatoes OR Bream fillet served with Royans ravioli and pumpkin and mustard mousseline
- Delicious chocolate dessert with "caramelia" ganache and salted caramel coulis OR Fruit dome with an exotic twist
- A glass of champagne + 1/2 bottle of wine
- Foie grass seasoned with sweet spices and served with mesclun, smoked duck and pine nuts OR Prawns with grilled sesame seed oil, seaweed salad and bean sprouts OR Chicken served with oyster mushrooms, watercress and a sweet garlic cream
- Roast cod with turmeric and coconut served with red lentils, vegetables and caramelized onions OR Duckling fillet with almond crisp served with Chinese artichoke in jus and a chestnut purée OR Veal with smoked salt served with corn and grain mousseline
- Chocolate crisp topped with chocolate mousse OR Triple lemon shortbread OR Pear and mandarin Vacherin cake
- 1/2 bottle of champagne Brut 1er cru
- Chilled crab served with a Romanesco cauliflower mousseline with florets and citrus zest
- Pan-fried foie gras served with mushrooms and a chicken velouté with ginger confit OR Emincé of lobster served with an exotic-flavored brunoise and a lychee and pomegranate coulis
- Seared scallops in a mushroom and truffle emulsion served with trompette polenta and leek fondant OR Beef tournedos in a truffle sauce served with quinoa gratin, traditional vegetables and dried fruit
- Double chocolate scroll OR Delicious dessert with five citrus flavors
- 1/2 bottle of champagne Ruinart or Taittinger
- Entrance to the Lido Show
- Food and drink as per option booked
- Compulsory cloakroom
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: Line 1, George V
- RER A: Charles de Gaulle - Étoile