- Bask in some old-school glamour as exotic performers and slinky dancers take the classic cabaret and give it a complete update. The costumes are flamboyant, the sets lavish and the choreography fresh. Mais oui!
- Sit back and allow daring acrobats and balletic ice skaters to compete for your admiration, while the burlesque acts introduce a touch of naughty
- Enjoy the singular pleasures of sparkling champagne and your choice of three exquisite menues at Le Lido
The notion of a Champagne-fuelled, glamorous cabaret might seem like a flickering image from an old movie but Le Lido is real. Its legendary stage has hosted the likes of Edith Piaf, Marlene Dietrich and Elton John, and you can find the best in night-time entertainment here, just as Parisians have been doing since 1946, plus some truly sumptuous food.
An evening at Le Lido is classic dinner-and-a-show and it's a feast for your eyes and ears. The Bluebell Girls have been a feature of the Lido since it opened and these chorus girls have since been joined by the Lido Boys. Expect at least some of them to be scantily clad. Va va va voom!
There's an orchestra of 45 instruments, international acrobats, singers, sword-swallowers and balletic ice skaters (yes, the show features an ice rink). As for the set, think, a chandelier made of 40,000 hanging beads, and costumes that collectively weigh 200 kilos of feathers - its showbiz heritage is so golden that when Vegas was a wee babe its pioneers came here for inspiration.
And then there's champagne and dinner. With more than 300,000 bottles of bubbly served each year, Chef Phillippe Lacroix heads a staff of 35 to deliver a menu inspired by Escoffier, the great innovator of modern French cuisine. Ooh la la! Choose from three Dinner & Show three-course set menus (including drinks).Soirée Étoile
Think fresh prawns, salmon soufflé or farmhouse chicken, all with yummy vegetables cooked to perfection, followed by the likes of praline or éclair.Soirée Champs-Élysées
Slightly upgraded from the first menu, this one offers fraîcheur de crabe, foie gras, crayfish, honey-glazed duck fillet, veal, and/or cod, followed by desserts like lemon tart and vacherin.Soirée Triomphe
Even more of an upgrade. Lobster cocktail, tournedos of beef, pan-seared scallops, followed by a dessert of your choice, such as grapefruit-almond dessert. This option includes other privileges like a VIP access pass, program, water, coffee and sweet petits fours.
Lido de Paris - 116 bis, avenue des Champs-Élysées - 75008 PARIS
- Entrance to the Lido Show
- Food and drink as per option booked
- Compulsory cloakroom
How to use your tickets
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- Smart casual dress code. Coat and tie appreciated. Shorts, bermuda shorts, sportswear and tennis shoes are not allowed
- Taking photographs, filming or recording the show is prohibited
Choose from the increasingly elegant Dinner & Show three-course set menus (including drinks):
Soirée Etoile offers mouth-watering options of salmon, fillet of pollock or chicken
Soirée Champs Elysées upgrades your meal to king prawns, foie gras, veal and/or cod.
The Soirée Triomphe menu with privileges including a VIP access pass, program, water, coffee and sweet petits fours.