- Get chauffeured around Paris as night falls and enjoy a fully guided tour of the city and its most famous landmarks
- Step aboard a cozy glass-roofed river boat and float down the Seine on a romantic sightseeing cruise
- Get priority access to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower and see the incredible Parisian skyline from the centrepiece of the city
They don't call Paris the City of Light for nothing. The birthplace of the Enlightenment is a fittingly pretty place by night. See the city twinkle with a million little lights, and learn about its incredible history and cultural treasures on a three-pronged sightseeing adventure. Breeze around the Parisian evening in a cozy coach, coast along the Seine on a river boat, and clamber up the Eiffel tower as it glitters against the backdrop of twilight.
It's up for debate whether Paris is prettier during the day or the night, but you can't beat a tour around the city's evening scene for atmospheric sightseeing.
Learn about the history of Paris's most famous landmarks and architectural triumph in a fully guided bus tour that takes you across the city. See the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Latin Quarter and many other incredible sights illuminated - and brush up on your cultural knowledge as you go!
With your head full of facts and stories, take your brimming sense of wonder for a spin on the Seine on a glass-roofed boat, and float past more iconic monuments and buildings, as light from the city glints off the rippling river.
No tour of Paris would really be complete without visiting its most famous landmark. The Eiffel Tower may be a thing of beauty in the daytime, but by night it's simply magical.
Wind your way around the lattice-like staircase to the second level and be sure to collect your jaw off the floor!
The views of the Parisian skyline will stay with you forever. But with that being said, it never hurts to capture the moment with a photo or two.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the PARISCityVISION office and board the bus
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of the tour. Latecomers won't be waited for
- You'll receive your ticket for the Seine cruise on the bus
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Eiffel Tower - Summit: Guided Visit
Get the elevator straight to the top of Paris's number one landmark
City Bus Tour, Seine Cruise & Eiffel Tower
Discover the magic of Paris from three breathtaking perspectives
Eiffel Tower - 2nd Floor: Priority Entrance + Audio Guide
Purr at Paris from the Eiffel Tower's 1st and 2nd levels, with an audio guide