- Get in quick just by flashing this special smartphone ticket
- Ride several thrilling roller coasters, including the Pegasus Express
- The perfect place to take young kids close to Paris - don't miss the ballet featuring dolphins and sea lions!
The early bird catches the... menhir? It's like Disney World, but with zero mice and way more Gauls. At Parc Astérix, explore six themed areas jam-packed with fun rides, costumed characters, and more. Travel through Gaul, the Roman Empire, Ancient Greece, the Viking era, and Ancient Egypt on this awesome family day out from Paris!
There's something to make everyone scream at Parc Astérix, whether it's in terror or delight! Little kids will love exploring the Forest of Idéfix, plus 12 more fun attractions, while big kids will get a kick out of 7 exciting thrill rides.
Watch stunt shows, magic shows, and maybe encounter the occasional Gaul with red braids lumbering up for a photo (we said you might scream).
Ride the wooden coaster Tonnerre de Zeus, or the Goudurix, a multi-looping steel coaster that's only for the hardy. Make a splash on the Oxygénarium, with its spinning rapids that'll leave you breathless, or bust some phantoms on the Transdémonium - a special-effects-packed ghost train.
Don't miss a flight on the Pegasus Express, a high-speed roller coaster with a vertical climb of 21 meters!
There's even a water ballet featuring dolphins and sea lions - these Romans are crazy!
Go straight to the turnstile at the entrance of the park and scan your smartphone ticket to get in.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Take RER line B from Paris Gare du Nord, get off at "Aéroport Charles de Gaulle - Terminal 1", then head to the Parc de Loisirs desk, where you will be directed to the Parc Astérix shuttle buses
- Shuttle prices are €7,50 for children and €8,50 for adults (round trip). Shuttles leave every 30 minutes, from 09:00 until 1 hour after park closure