- Designed by Gustave Eiffel himself, this is the most Parisian of the great cabarets
- Located in the heart of the Latin Quarter, the spectacles here include singing, magic, acrobatics, and - of course - dancing the cancan
- Choose to see the show with Champagne, or go for one of the three-course menu options
Paradis Latin's newest show, L’Oiseau Paradis, is so much more than your average cancan. From the second you walk through the doors of the historic Paradis Latin, you're part of the show.
To celebrate 130 years of this magical venue, renowned French choreographer Kamel Ouali has imagined an immersive and utterly Parisian experience, led by the charming, multi-talented Iris Mittenaere – a former Miss Universe, don't you know!
Enjoy an atmosphere decorated by 15 exceptional mise-en-scenes and close to 500 Parisian couture house costumes, as elite performers from around the globe bring you a spectacular modern enactment of classic cabaret.
Gustave Eiffel transformed this formerly anonymous theater into the most famous cabaret location in the French capital. This is a vivacious evening of entertainment, where the cancan is king. Choose between getting a ticket and Champagne, or opt for one of the dinner options. There are three variations: the Festival is delicious, the Star is spectacular, and the Prestige option is ooh la la. All are three-course set menus that include a 1/2 bottle of Bordeaux or 1/4 bottle of Champagne.
While Eiffel and his team were constructing the celebrated Eiffel Tower, he was also restoring this heritage site. Though not quite as famous as his tower, this cabaret show is just as much a real Paris experience. Choose the dîner-spectacle option and enjoy a meal during the show, or opt for the revue-champagne and enjoy a little bubbly with the show!
Situated just a short walk from the Notre-Dame you'll find this classic Parisian cabaret - the oldest in the world. A true trendsetter, the Paradis Latin continues to exert influence on fashion shows and circuses. To spend an evening here is to witness an explosion of dance (including the cancan), singing, acrobats, and magic; the show is imbued with French joie de vivre - and even a certain je ne sais quoi.
With a joyful atmosphere, delicious food, and a sparkling revue, this event embodies the spirit of Paris. Turn an evening on the town into a Parisian night to remember!
Choose the service and cuisine option that suits you, and get ready for a very memorable evening. If you choose an option with no dinner, children under 12 will get a soft drink.
Macarons & Champagne
- 1/2 Bottle of Champagne and 5 Macarons
All three-course set menus include a 1⁄2 Bottle of Bordeaux wine or 1/4 Bottle of Champagne
- Shrimp in puff pastry or Enticing Périgourdine salad
- Chicken fricassee, zucchini flan or Salmon filet, stewed vegetables «à la Provençale»
- Variety of ice cream
- Foie gras, toasted brioche or Hand sliced smoked salmon or 8 Burgundy snails
- Roasted sea bream filet, lemon confit and braised endive or Beef Chateaubriand, four-pepper sauce, potato gratin Dauphinois or Sliced duck breast, cranberry and honey sauce, potato Rosette
- Apple tart, caramel sauce or Sorbet symphony
- Sea bream tartar, ginger and lime or Crab petals, mango and citrus
- Roasted lamb loin in herb crust, medley from the garden or Cod filet, stir-fried vegetables selection or Beef Tournedos rossini, potato gratin Dauphinois
- Paradis Latin by Carl Marletti or Iced Nougat, red berries coulis
- Niçoise salad
- Roasted chicken, French fries
- Ice cream
- Unlimited Soft Drink
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- 19:30 - Arrival
- 20:00 - Dinner
- 21:30 - Show
- 23:00 - Grand Final
- Bus: Line 47, 86, 87 or 89
- Metro: Line 10, Cardinal Lemoine