- Designed by Gustave Eiffel himself, this is the most Parisian of the great cabarets
- Located in the heart of the Latin Quarter, the spectacles here include singing, magic, acrobatics, and - of course - dancing the cancan
- Choose to see the show with Champagne, or go for one of the three-course menu options
Paradis Latin's newest show, L’Oiseau Paradis, is so much more than your average cancan. From the second you walk through the doors of the historic Paradis Latin, you're part of the show.
To celebrate 130 years of this magical venue, renowned French choreographer Kamel Ouali has imagined an immersive and utterly Parisian experience, led by the charming, multi-talented Iris Mittenaere – a former Miss Universe, don't you know!
Enjoy an atmosphere decorated by 15 exceptional mise-en-scenes and close to 500 Parisian couture house costumes, as elite performers from around the globe bring you a spectacular modern enactment of classic cabaret.
Gustave Eiffel transformed this formerly anonymous theater into the most famous cabaret location in the French capital. This is a vivacious evening of entertainment, where the cancan is king. Choose between getting a ticket and Champagne, or opt for one of the dinner options. There are three variations: the Festival is delicious, the Star is spectacular, and the Prestige option is ooh la la. All are three-course set menus that include a 1/2 bottle of Bordeaux or 1/4 bottle of Champagne.
While Eiffel and his team were constructing the celebrated Eiffel Tower, he was also restoring this heritage site. Though not quite as famous as his tower, this cabaret show is just as much a real Paris experience. Choose the dîner-spectacle option and enjoy a meal during the show, or opt for the revue-champagne and enjoy a little bubbly with the show!
Situated just a short walk from the Notre-Dame you'll find this classic Parisian cabaret - the oldest in the world. A true trendsetter, the Paradis Latin continues to exert influence on fashion shows and circuses. To spend an evening here is to witness an explosion of dance (including the cancan), singing, acrobats, and magic; the show is imbued with French joie de vivre - and even a certain je ne sais quoi.
With a joyful atmosphere, delicious food, and a sparkling revue, this event embodies the spirit of Paris. Turn an evening on the town into a Parisian night to remember!
Choose the service and cuisine option that suits you, and get ready for a very memorable evening. If you choose an option with no dinner, children under 12 will get a soft drink.
Gustave Eiffel Menu
- Pressed terrine of chicken, foie gras and celery or Seasonal vegetables with a herbed sauce ravigote and an autumnal vegetable purée or Pumpkin soup garnished with fresh mussels
- Lightly-cooked salmon with Asian flavours or Duck leg confit with braised coco beans in a delicately spiced sauce diable or Stuffed mushrooms on a macaroni gratin
- Terrine of citrus fruits with an Earl Grey tea sauce or Signature Mont blanc with a blueberry sauce
- Lightly-cooked foie gras seasoned with sel de Guérande, accompanied by a tea jelly and bitter orange or Crab with coriander, spring onion and lime; mango ginger coulis with tapioca pearls or Salmon ‘Paradis Latin’ dressed with tarama and caviar
- Brandade of cod and sweet potato or Rump of veal with vegetable barigoule or Beef blade confit in red wine, with bone marrow and butternut accompaniment
- Paradis Latin signature iced nougat or Chocolate fondant layered with hazelnuts, with a chicory sauce
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- 19:30 - Arrival
- 20:00 - Dinner
- 21:30 - Show
- 23:00 - Grand Final
- Bus: Line 47, 86, 87 or 89
- Metro: Line 10, Cardinal Lemoine