- Designed by Gustave Eiffel himself, this is the most Parisian of the great cabarets
- Located in the heart of the Latin Quarter, the spectacles here include singing, magic, acrobatics, and - of course - dancing the cancan
- Choose to see the show with Champagne, or go for one of the three-course menu options
Gustave Eiffel transformed this formerly anonymous theater into the most famous cabaret location in the French capital. This is a vivacious evening of entertainment, where the cancan is king. Choose between getting a ticket and Champagne, or opt for one of the dinner options. There are three variations: the Festival is delicious, the Star is spectacular, and the Prestige option is ooh la la. All are three-course set menus that include a 1/2 bottle of Bordeaux or 1/4 bottle of Champagne.
While Eiffel and his team were constructing the celebrated Eiffel Tower, he was also restoring this heritage site. Though not quite as famous as his tower, this cabaret show is just as much a real Paris experience. Choose the dîner-spectacle option and enjoy a meal during the show, or opt for the revue-champagne and enjoy a little bubbly with the show!
Situated just a short walk from the Notre-Dame you'll find this classic Parisian cabaret - the oldest in the world. A true trendsetter, the Paradis Latin continues to exert influence on fashion shows and circuses. To spend an evening here is to witness an explosion of dance (including the cancan), singing, acrobats, and magic; the show is imbued with French joie de vivre - and even a certain je ne sais quoi.
With a joyful atmosphere, delicious food, and a sparkling revue, this event embodies the spirit of Paris. Turn an evening on the town into a Parisian night to remember!
28 rue du Cardinal Lemoine
- Closed every Tuesday
- 20:00 Arrival
- 20:30 Dinner
- 21.30 The Show of the Paradis Latin
- 23:00 Grand Final, Petals & Balloons
Choose from the increasingly elegant Festival, Star, and Prestige Menus. All are three-course set menus that include a 1⁄2 Bottle of Bordeaux or 1/4 Bottle of Champagne.
- Smart casual dress code. Coat and tie appreciated. Shorts, sportswear and sneakers are not allowed
- Bus : 47, 86, 87, 89
- Metro : Line 10 - Cardinal Lemoine