Tickets for Palace of Versailles: All Areas + Guided Tour + Transport from Paris
The ultimate Versailles experience, with return transport from central Paris
- Feel like a real king or queen as you enjoy unprecedented access to the entire Versailles royal residences, exploring the palace, gardens, and musical or fountain shows in the gardens
- Enjoy an all-access tour with an expert guide, showing you the best parts of the palace and teaching you all about its history and the many monarchs who lived there
- Relax on a luxury coach with air conditioning, taking you to and from Versailles in comfort and style
If you want to feel like Marie Antoinette herself (pre-beheading), this deluxe Versailles package is just the ticket you need! Enjoy luxury transportation from Paris, then see all of the majestic palace and gardens with an expert guide. You can even check out Marie's private estate and see what life was really like in the 1700s. Anyone for cake?
Jump aboard your plush coach and get ready for a royally pampered excursion. With over 700 eye-popping rooms, the Palace of Versailles has plenty to overwhelm you.
Luckily, your expert guide will put everything in context. They'll show you where generations of Kings and Queens lived, loved, and ruled. Plus, they'll also guide you through a massive collection of Renaissance art and priceless treasures.
You'll have plenty of time to meet your doppelgangers in the iconic Hall of Mirrors, before getting stuck into the massive 250-acre gardens. As meticulously designed at the palace's Baroque interiors, the grounds are a real green-fingered treat, packed with marble statues and spectacular landscaping.
And after all that incredible culture, your carriage awaits to whisk you back to Paris in style.
- Transport from central Paris to Versailles and back
- Priority entrance to Versailles
- 2-hour English guided tour of Versailles
- Entrance to the Gardens of Versailles & Fountain Show or Musical Gardens
- Free time in Versailles
- Meet your group at the departure point and show them your smartphone ticket
- All visitors are required to submit to a security check at Versailles. This can't be skipped, and a line can form at peak times. The line is uncovered, so bring an umbrella if rain is likely
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the Departure Point
Metro: Line 8 to École Militaire + an 8 minute-walk.