Tickets for Palace of Versailles: Access All Areas + Audio Guide
- Walk through Marie Antoinette's private compound, the rustic Queens Hamlet modeled after a real French village
- Amble through the landscaped gardens, the stunning Hall of Mirrors, the Royal Opera, and the Petit and Grand Trianon
- Admire French Art and furniture in the baroque and Rococo style. Check out the many chests by André Charles Boulle!
Versailles conjures up notions of a grand palace and vast landscaped gardens. But did you know there's also a third part? With this all-area-access ticket, you'll be able to explore the Hameau de la Reine, Marie Antoinette's private compound where she played pretend as a humble peasant.
The main palace and gardens are extravagant beyond belief. It boasts more than 700 rooms, 18th-century French art, an opera house, and a 75-meter-long hall of mirrors lined with statues and busts.
The gardens feature all manner of luxuries and follies that a European monarch just couldn't do without: meticulously manicured lawns and ornate baroque fountains.
But that's not all, Marie Antoinette also had her own compound away from the main palace. These are located near the Grand Trianon and Petit Trianon, which already existed on the edge of the grounds. Her idyllic village came to be known as The Queen's Hamlet, and was a fully-functioning village!
You could lose hours exploring this palace fit for the most profligate of kings and queens, and get serious house envy!
- RER: Line C, Versailles-Château-Rive Gauche
- SNCF: Versailles-Chantiers or Versailles-Rive Droite
- Parking: There are several paid car parks inside and outside the Estate. Access is free of charge for disabled visitors' vehicles, upon presentation of supporting documents
- Cancellation may be available depending on your ticket selection
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Show your smartphone ticket at entrance 'A'.
Palace of Versailles: Palace Entrance + Audio Guide
See the rooms and gardens of this elegant 17th-century castle
Palace of Versailles: Access All Areas + Fountain Shows or Musical Gardens
Explore the palace and see the Baroque gardens come to life with music