Tickets for Notre-Dame Cathedral: Guided Visit
Explore Notre-Dame Cathedral inside and out with a professional guide
- Discover this masterpiece of Gothic architecture with a professional, knowledgeable guide
- See the famous gargoyles, learn the history of the giant building, and hear the bells once rung by the famous hunchback!
- Learn the facts behind the myths, and find out why this UNESCO World Heritage Site took almost two whole centuries to build!
We've got a hunch(back) you might like this one. Get a guided visit in English or French to the beautiful and famed Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris. Explore inside and out, from the gargoyles to the Gothic architecture with your trusted professional guide, learn the history, hear the stories and more!
"The bells, the bells!" There are more than enough legends surrounding Notre Dame Cathedral - and the Hunchback is only one of them.
Hear the truth behind the fiction first-hand with a professional guide as you explore the city's biggest cathedral, inside and out. Experience an onslaught of history in one of Paris's most spectacular architectural triumphs.
Get the facts about that Gothic architecture, snap the gruesome gargoyles glaring and explore the UNESCO’s World Heritage Site that took almost two whole centuries to build, starting in 1163!
- This visit doesn't include the towers - you can get that ticket separately on the day
- Free tours are offered onsite, but they're not guaranteed and aren't as comprehensive
- 1-hour guided visit of the Notre Dame Cathedral in English or French with a professional guide (depending on selected timeslot)
- Access to the Cathedral (which is free)
- Access to the Tower (ticket can be purchased at the ticket counter on site)
- Meet your guide at the meeting point (61 Quai de la Tournelle) and show them your smartphone voucher
- Please be there 20 minutes before the start of your tour
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: Line 4 to Cité + a 5-minute walk
- Bus: Line 47 to Cité - Parvis Notre-Dame + a 3-minute walk
I truly recommend this tour