- Explore Yves Saint Laurent's unique heritage across over 450 m2 in the heart of his legendary hôtel particulier
- Discover the creative genius of the couturier in his former haute couture house. The museum route includes historic rooms like the reception lounges, and above all the couturier's studio
- Meet and understand one of the 20th century's major artists, thanks to the museum's regularly renewed offering
The Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris is located in the hôtel particulier of the genius designer's former haute couture house. Opened in 2017, it is the first museum of this scale dedicated to a legendary couturier of the 20th century.
In addition to admiring the haute couture models, displayed on a route of over 450 m2, visitors can also find out how a fashion house works, and learn about the process of designing a haute couture collection from a wide variety of objects: accessories, sketches, photographs and films.
A visit to the historic rooms, including the reception lounges and the couturier's studio, immerses the visitors in the atmosphere of creation.
In an ever-changing presentation, alternating between retrospective displays and temporary thematic exhibitions, the Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris invites visitors to immerse themselves in the world of the couturier and in the French art of living, deeply intertwined with the great haute couture houses.
- Tickets purchased online cannot be collected at the museum, they must be printed at home or presented on your smartphone during access control
- All tickets are verified by scan at the entrance of the Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris
- Each ticket is valid for the date or period stated on the ticket
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- The ticket does not allow skip-the-line access
- All luggage and large bags are forbidden inside the museum
- Security checks at the entrance
- The museum is accessible for the physically disabled
- Best time to visit the museum: weekdays between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.