- Discover the finest Parisian private art collection with an informative audio guide accompaniment
- See 15th and 16th-century Italian sculptures, the Florentine Gallery and its religious works and a hall resembling a beautiful Venetian Palazzo
- Visit the Informal Apartments, once used by André for business meetings
Hungry for culture? Come and explore Musée Jacquemart-André, one of Paris's top museums for art connoisseurs. Skip the line and learn about this huge private art collection with an audio guide.
Musée Jacquemart-André feels more like a family home than a museum - perhaps because it used to be one. Elegant French couple Édouard André and Nélie Jacquemart resided here in the late 19th-century and amassed a huge collection of Italian art.
This lavish property, close to the Champs-Elysées, became a museum in 1916, and showcases all their treasures.
Peruse 15th and 16th-century Italian sculptures, plus the Florentine Gallery and its religious works in the Italian Museum. And don't miss the hall resembling a beautiful Venetian Palazzo, which houses the Venetian Gallery.
It's a museum, a family home, and a glimpse of the lives of affluent Parisians, all in one.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Metro: Lines 9 or 13 to Saint-Philippe du Roule, Miromesnil or Saint-Augustin + 6 minutes walking
- RER: Line A to Charles de Gaulle-Étoile + 12 minutes walking
- Bus: Lines 22, 43, 52, 54, 28, 80, 83, 84, 93
After your visit, grab some lunch or cup of coffee at the museum's café. It has a stunning interior and a beautiful terrace.
De bon goût
Occasion de voir des encres d art exceptionnelles
Architecture de grande qualité
Personnel à l écoute très professionnel