- Take a 2-hour guided tour of the famed Musée d’Orsay
- Witness some of the world’s greatest Impressionist paintings by Monet, Renoir, Van Gogh and more
- Stay as long as you like in the museum after your tour and soak up the rest of this magnificent Paris attraction
The spectacular Musée d'Orsay is bound to make an impression with its Impressionist and Post-Impressionist art! Join a group for a two-hour tour of masterpieces by Manet, Monet, Renoir and Van Gogh, and learn how the movement impacted the art world forever.
Step into the dazzling Musée d'Orsay in the heart of Paris for an intimate guided tour. You'll see (and learn about) some of the world's most exciting (and brave) pieces of art to come out of the second half of the 19th century.
Join your guide in a group and see the works up close.
Learn why this period was monumental for French society as a whole, and how the Impressionist movement changed everything we thought we knew about art forever.
- Entrance to the Musée d’Orsay
- 2-hour guided visit of the museum with a fully accredited, English-speaking tour guide
Meet your guide 15 minutes before the start of your tour next to the rhinoceros statue in front of the museum and present them your smartphone ticket. Don't be late!
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
With small, thin, brush strokes and an emphasis on light, the swirling colors in pieces by Monet, Manet, Van Gogh, Cezanne and Renoir sparked an artistic revolution!