- Discover one of the finest collections of Impressionist art in the world with masterpieces by Monet, Renoir, Degas, Cézanne, and many more
- See world-famous artworks like Van Gogh's iconic Starry Night Over the Rhone, Matisse's Luxe, Calme et Volupté, and countless more
- Skip the often lengthy line with this ticket. Just go to Entrance 'C' (entrée réservée) and show your digital ticket. You're on your way in!
The importance of the theater to Degas is indisputable. More than half of the artist's work depicts dancers and numerous elements of opera houses. From the stage and the audience to foyers and boxes, every corner became a possible subject.
The Paris Opera House gave Degas innumerable options to work with and allowed for him to play with colors, shadows, and movement like no other place could. Degas at the Opera examines the painter's connection with the temporal arts and presents a varied array of his singular focus.
The Musée d'Orsay is home to France's national collection of Impressionist, Post-Impressionist, and Art Nouveau works. Its majestic collection of elegant artworks from the Belle Epoque and beyond, coupled with its beautiful location in the Beaux-Arts railway station on the banks of the Seine, make it one of the most stunning museums in the world. No exaggeration!
The museum's collection includes sublime examples of French art from 1848-1914, including many of the most significant Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings ever created.
Featuring works by Gauguin, Monet, Manet, Degas, Renoir, Matisse, Cézanne, and Van Gogh, the works found in the Musée d'Orsay sit chronologically between the collections of the neighboring Louvre and the nearby Pompidou Centre.
The airy former train station Gare d'Orsay makes the perfect elegant backdrop to the artistic tour de force on show, with timeless masterpieces like Van Gogh's Starry Night Over the Rhone, Matisse's Luxe, Calme et Volupté, and countless others popping against the bright gallery walls.
Show your smartphone ticket at entrance 'C' (entrée réservée). Please note that on busy days there may be a queue.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Musée d'Orsay & Musée de l'Orangerie: Dedicated Entrance
One ticket, two museums, the most impressive Impressionist masterpieces in Paris