- Witness 20 preserved animal brains, from a lizard brain to an elephant brain - and even a human brain!
- Explore the human connection with other beings, from plants to animals and spirits
- Stop for lunch in the lovely museum cafe for amazing views of the Eiffel Tower
Ever wondered where your flesh, blood and bones really come from? How did humankind come into being? Skip the line to the bright, airy and eternally fascinating Musée de l'Homme in Paris and explore the evolution of our species.
You're about to enter a world of human beings. Beings of thought. Beings of social purpose and skill. Beings who create other beings all over this beautiful planet!
Evolutionary biology is the name of the game at Paris's Musée de l'Homme. Channel your inner Neanderthal and get involved! See 20 preserved animal brains, from a lizard's to an elephant's to, you guessed it, a human brain.
Get up close to 350 skulls and heads of real people. Some are real, some are made from plaster cast. And don't forget to get a coffee or lunch in the cafe - it boasts excellent views of the Eiffel Tower.
Opt for the temporary exhibitions and access changing galleries of thought-provoking exhibits, as well as the permanent displays.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket