Tickets for Musée national Picasso-Paris: Priority Entrance
Welcome to Picasso’s world, the most famous artist of the 20th Century
- Visit this one-of-a-kind museum in a luxurious historic mansion in Paris's lively Marais quarter
- Take a journey through Picasso’s creative process and experimental styles via the comprehensive exhibitions and archives
- Enjoy a collection of over 5,000 works by Picasso and other works from his personal collection - including pieces by Cézanne, Degas, and Matisse
The Musée Picasso in Paris has an incredible collection of over five thousand works of art. Dedicated to one of the most well-known artists of the 20th century, this spectacular 17th-century hôtel particulier is filled to the brim with iconic modern masterpieces by Pablo Picasso - as well as works that he collected. This ticket gives you priority entrance to the legacy of an artistic genius. Pop into Picasso.
Pablo Picasso is one of the most iconic figures in art of the 20th century. The Spanish painter, sculptor and graphic artist is known for his inventive techniques and versatile style in avant-garde Europe.
Picasso used materials in a way that had never been used before, inspiring artists who came after to follow in his paintsteps. His singular style inspired movements such as Futurism and Dadaism. And this museum showcases the range and depth of his work. It also includes unseen photographs of the artist himself, as well as works of other artists from Picasso's private collection - including pieces by Cézanne, Degas, and Matisse.
This museum is housed in the Hôtel Salé - a building that has been described as one of the most extravagant grand homes of the 17th century. It was renovated and reopened in October 2014 with double the exhibition space and new reception areas.
In the same way that Picasso reveled in mixing his media and creating new styles from old ways of working, this stately mansion is a perfect setting to experience some of the world's most groundbreaking modern painting, sculpture, and prints.
How to use your tickets
Use the ticket holder line and show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
Good to know
- Metro: Line 1, Saint-Paul; Line 8, Saint-Sébastien-Froissart; Line 8, Chemin Vert
- Bus: Line 20, 29, 65, 75, 69 or 96
- Tuesday - Friday, 10:30 - 18:00
- Saturday & Sunday, 09:30- 18:00
- Last admission: 17:15
Musée Salée toujours beau !!