- Discover one of the finest collections of Impressionist art in the world with masterpieces by Monet, Renoir, Degas and Cézanne
- All of the works in the Musée d'Orsay are products of the years 1848-1914. Like the Louvre, this museum should be on your must-see list
- Skip the often lengthy line with this ticket. Just go to Entrance 'C' (entrée réservée) and show your digital voucher. You're on your way in!
The Musée d'Orsay is home to France's national collection of Impressionist, Post-Impressionist and Art Nouveau works. Its richness and marvels make it one of the most culturally important museums in the world. This ticket gets you skip the line access to this treasure trove of important (and beautiful) art.
The Musée d'Orsay is housed in the stunning Beaux-Arts style Gare d'Orsay railway station on the left bank of Paris's River Seine. It's rich in history, both in the works that are hung on its walls, and through the grandeur of the building itself. A recent renovation has given the museum more exhibition space and vibrantly colored gallery walls, to match the works on display.
The Musée d'Orsay's collection includes excellent examples of French art from 1848-1914, including many of the most significant Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings ever created. Significant and stunning works by painters including Gauguin, Monet, Manet, Degas, Renoir, Cézanne, and Van Gogh.
All of the works in the Musée d'Orsay are the product of the period 1848-1914, positioned between the works of the neighboring Louvre Museum's works, and the collection of the nearby Pompidou Centre.
With a diverse collection of artworks from one of the most dynamic periods of art, this airy former train station is the perfect place to come and get inspired.
1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur (Quai Anatole France)
- Reserved access to the Musée d'Orsay - use museum Entrance 'C' (entrée réservée) and have your ticket visible on your phone
- Access to the permanent collection and temporary exhibitions
- Skipping security checks; all visitors are required to submit to a security check.
Just go to Entrance 'C' (entrée réservée) and show the digital ticket on your mobile phone, and you're on your way.
NOTE: Suitcases, travel bags and backpacks are not permitted in the museum, and cannot be left in the cloakroom.
- Bus: 24, 63, 68, 69, 73, 83, 84, 94
- Metro: Line 1 - Concorde or Tuileries, Line 12 - Assemblée Nationale or Solférino
Had a great time!
Very easy to purchase tickets. Walked right up to the reservation area. No line first thing in the morning!
Our entry was quick and easy and the museum was wonderful
An amazing space to enjoy such beautiful art work.
great new to service and very impressed
This was an experience very difficult to put into words. It was such a thrill to see the paintings and sculpture. I particularly enjoyed the art works of the Impressionists.
The online ticket from Tiqets is very convenient. I was treated with easy check-in by simply hand the printed ticket to the MO's staff and go. I would definitely recommend the service to friends.
Wonderful place, nice exhibition
A stunning collection in a world class gallery. And the soup's good too.
The reserved tickets we printed worked fine. It was nice to skip the ticket line