Tickets for Montmartre Walking Tour
Explore unmissable Montmartre with a local guide who knows the inside track
- Visit Montmartre, Paris's #1-visited neighborhood and walk the Montmartre trail with a local native guide
- See Paris icons like the Sacré-Cœur Basilica, the Moulin Rouge, Van Gogh's home, and Picasso's studio, and pose before the vistas that inspired Impressionism
- Learn the surprising history of resident artists, singers and moviemakers, past and present
Montmartre is the #1 visited neighborhood in Paris, home to icons such as the Basilica Sacré-Cœur, the Moulin Rouge, Van Gogh's home and Picasso's studio. Walk the path of Bohemian Parisians past and present on this Montmartre Walking Tour with a knowledgeable and charming local guide.
It's not all tiny coffees and croissants in Paris - there's a whole lot of history to fill up on too.
Start your tour of the Montmartre trail in front of the famous Moulin Rouge cabaret, home of the can-can. Learn the history of this legendary venue, founded in 1889, before heading up rue Lepic into Montmartre Village.
Watch and listen as the world of Impressionist artists comes into focus via your trusty local guide. When you reach the top of the hill, witness some of the best views in Paris, including the Sacré-Cœur, Artist's Square and, of course, the amazing Eiffel Tower.
The sights are gorgeous but just as exciting are the narrow streets and bustling neighborhood life - the street scenes here helped inspire Impressionism. At the end of your tour you'll end up at the glorious Sacré-Cœur Basilica (access is free).
- 2-hour guided tour of Montmartre in English with a professional, local guide
- Access to Sacré-Cœur at the end of the tour (access is free)
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point, outside the Moulin Rouge
- Your guide will be wearing a distinct pink vest
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 5 minutes before the start of the tour! Latecomers won't be waited for
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the Meeting Point
Metro: Line 2 to Blanche