- Visit the Laiterie de la Reine (the Queen's Dairy) at Château de Rambouillet and see the extravagance of court life
- Step inside the Conciergerie, where Louis XVI and Marie-Antoinette were both held before they faced the guillotine
- See her final resting place at the Basilica of Saint-Denis, and visit the site of her first burial at Chapelle Expiatoire
Before Beyoncé, Madonna, Oprah, or Aretha, another queen was the doyenne of popular culture. As famous for her death as she was for her decadent life, Marie-Antoinette has fascinated the public since her head came rolling off in 1793.
In this brand-new exhibition, the Conciergerie will explore the notorious story of the last Queen of France. See the ways in which her tale has transformed over time; how it has been fetishized, romanticized, reviled, and revived.
Browse 200 artworks, artifacts, historical and contemporary archives, never-before-seen archival footage as well as fashion accessories and manga. Marie-Antoinette, metamorphoses of an image will unravel the myths of Marie-Antoinette, and what they reveal about the cultures in which they proliferate.
No French queen is more famous, or infamous than Marie-Antoinette. Shrouded in wealth and leading a lavish life while France was in turmoil, the 18th-century queen paid the ultimate price. With this ticket, you'll be able to gain a deeper understanding of her life at the most important locations related to her.
Alongside learning more about Marie's life and death, also see some of the most stunning palaces and basilicas in France.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- You have one year to visit all four venues
- Please check the opening hours before you visit the venues
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket