Tickets for Lunch Cruise on the Seine
See picturesque Paris from the Seine with 3 lunch options and live music
- Do lunch a bit differently in Paris - cruise the Seine and take in the sights from the water
- Choose from three delicious lunch options, all served with amazing live musicians
- See the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Sainte-Chapelle, and more!
See picturesque Paris from the Seine on this delicious cruise - it's a great way to do lunch a little differently. Choose from three lunch options. All come served with live musicians, the best of French hospitality, and of course, those amazing city views!
There are three menus to choose from on your cruise. Choose the Etoile Service and get your choice of starter, a main, and dessert.
Choose the Privilege Service and get the most special views from a window seat, plus a cheese selection and some fine wine with your starter, main and dessert.
Choose the Premier Service and get a table at the front of the boat, a welcome glass of champagne and all of the above!
Cruise, chew, and enjoy the views!
- Chilled asparagus creme, orange reduction, olive powder
- Beef-foie gras terrine, confit vegetables, tomato-basil compote
- Bonito tart with piment d'Espelette, vegetable caponata, lightly spicy jus
- Caesar salad with soft-boiled egg, tuna, and bottarga
- Roast prawns with piment d’Espelette, vegetable, and fregola minestrone, tomato jus with arugula condiment
- Farm-raised chicken, carrot and potato gâteau with aniseed, horseradish jus
- Cod with fennel and anchovy, potatoes with lemon and sun-dried tomato, aioli
- Sirloin steak with tapenade, mild chili marmalade, green bean salad with almonds and parmesan
- Cheese matured by our Maître Fromager Etoile Service: in place of dessert or at an additional cost (€5)
- Strawberry parfait with strawberry compote, wild strawberries, hint of candied ginger, and almond biscuit
- Semolina pudding, cherries jubilee, and almond crunch
- Fresh raspberry sorbet and coulis "profiterole“
- Chocolate-raspberry summer millefeuille
- 2-hour cruise
- Booklet in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Chinese
Show your smartphone ticket at the boarding gate and step on board. Boarding will be at pier 5 or 7 at Port de la Bourdonnais, right at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Getting to Port de la Bourdonnais
- Metro: Line 6 to Bir-Hakeim or line 9 to Trocadéro
- RER: Line C to Champs de Mars - Tour Eiffel
- Bus: Lines 42 or 92