- Do lunch a bit differently in Paris - cruise the Seine and take in the sights from the water
- Choose from three delicious lunch options, all served with amazing live musicians
- See the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Sainte-Chapelle, and more!
See picturesque Paris from the Seine on this delicious cruise - it's a great way to do lunch a little differently. Choose from three lunch options. All come served with live musicians, the best of French hospitality, and of course, those amazing city views!
There are three menus to choose from on your cruise. Choose the Etoile Service and get your choice of starter, a main, and dessert.
Choose the Privilege Service and get the most special views from a window seat, plus a cheese selection and some fine wine with your starter, main and dessert.
Choose the Premier Service and get a table at the front of the boat, a welcome glass of champagne and all of the above!
Cruise, chew, and enjoy the views!
- Creamy leek and potato soup, smoked haddock and peppered whipped cream
- Button and cep mushroom ravioles served with a reduced butternut squash bouillon
- Chicken, prune and chestnut pâté in a crust, confit pear marmalade with star anise
- Marinated prawns, sweet onion panna cotta and mango chutney
- Pan-fried salmon, Beluga lentils in warm vinaigrette and a lobster emulsion
- Soy sauce glazed pork belly with potato gratin
- Roast farmhouse chicken, tender Brussels sprouts, Chinese artichokes and butternut squash
- Tender veal in gremolata sauce, confit vegetables in an osso buco jus and parsnip mousseline
- Fine cream of butternut squash with roasted cep mushrooms
- Haute Provence einkorn, vegetable caponata and a vinegar bouillon
- Cheese matured by our Maître Fromager Etoile Service: in place of dessert or at an additional cost (€5)
- Almond cake served with pear sorbet, roast pear and an exotic fruit coulis
- Pot of hazelnut cream, lemon whipped cream and cocoa-sprinkled crumble
- Chocolate truffle
- Meringue with whipped cream and chocolate sauce
- 2-hour cruise
- Booklet in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Chinese
Show your smartphone ticket at the boarding gate and step on board. Boarding will be at pier 5 or 7 at Port de la Bourdonnais, right at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Getting to Port de la Bourdonnais
- Metro: Line 6 to Bir-Hakeim or line 9 to Trocadéro
- RER: Line C to Champs de Mars - Tour Eiffel
- Bus: Lines 42 or 92
It was perfect!
Strongl recommend it.
Essen war super und sehr bedacht bei der Zusammenstellung.
Der Wein und Champagner war gut auf das Essen abgestimmt!
Das Personal und Service ohne Beanstandung