Tickets for Lunch Cruise on the Seine
See picturesque Paris from the Seine with 3 lunch options and live music
- Do lunch a bit differently in Paris - cruise the Seine and take in the sights from the water
- Choose from three delicious lunch options, all served with amazing live musicians
- See the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Sainte-Chapelle, and more!
See picturesque Paris from the Seine on this delicious cruise - it's a great way to do lunch a little differently. Choose from three lunch options. All come served with live musicians, the best of French hospitality, and of course, those amazing city views!
There are three menus to choose from on your cruise. Choose the Etoile Service and get your choice of starter, a main, and dessert.
Choose the Privilege Service and get the most special views from a window seat, plus a cheese selection and some fine wine with your starter, main and dessert.
Choose the Premier Service and get a table at the front of the boat, a welcome glass of champagne and all of the above!
Cruise, chew, and enjoy the views!
- Fine cream of lentils, fresh goat's cheese with herbs and chermoula spice
- Veal and poultry pâté encroûte with foie gras, king oyster mushroom condiment
- Poached egg in a red wine sauce, mushrooms and toast with foie-gras
- Duo of salmon tartares, white radish and watercress shoots
- Fillet of hake, white beans with piquillo peppers, armoricaine sauce
- Roast poultry supreme, mushrooms, new potatoes and velvet sauce
- Braised beef cheek in red wine, Chinese artichokes and parsnips, cream of onion
- Pork belly, black pudding and roast apples, mustard sauce and potato mousseline
- Cheese matured by our Maître Fromager Etoile Service: in place of dessert or at an additional cost (€5)
- Vanilla rice pudding with a custard sauce emulsion
- Cream of yuzu on shortbread, speculaas crumble and meringue
- Baba dessert with coffee, Baileys cream and rice puffs
- Profiterole éclair with chocolate sauce
- 2-hour cruise
- Booklet in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Chinese
Show your smartphone ticket at the boarding gate and step on board. Boarding will be at pier 5 or 7 at Port de la Bourdonnais, right at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Getting to Port de la Bourdonnais
- Metro: Line 6 to Bir-Hakeim or line 9 to Trocadéro
- RER: Line C to Champs de Mars - Tour Eiffel
- Bus: Lines 42 or 92