- Get closer to the world's greatest masterpieces with an expert guided tour of the Louvre Museum
- See the inimitable Mona Lisa, as well as countless other art treasures - including The Coronation of Napoleon, Liberty Leading the People, and Venus de Milo
- Discover incredible artifacts from antiquity and see priceless relics from Ancient Greece, Egypt, Mesopotamia, and more
Rediscover your sense of wonder and get shown around Paris's world-famous Louvre Museum by a fully licensed tour guide. Marvel as vivid stories of these masterpieces are painted in rich detail by a friendly and passionate art expert.
From the sparkling glass pyramid that sends light shimmering across its grand courtyard, to the opulent facade fit for a (literal) king, the Louvre is a national treasure of France and a symbol of Paris. But looks aren't everything, and it wouldn't be much without the 35,000 works of art on display (just a fraction of the overall collection of 380,000 individual objects).
Enjoy the ultimate fine art appreciation experience on this 2.5-hour guided tour around the Louvre with a licensed tour guide. The fascinating secrets and histories behind each masterful work will be illuminated with engaging storytelling that everyone can follow.
The tour will take you on a mental journey into the world of Renaissance Italy, Classical Greece, Ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, and more, breathing life into the priceless works and allowing you to get a greater appreciation of their cultural significance.
- Don't go directly to the Louvre! Show your smartphone ticket inside the PARISCityVISION office and meet your guide there
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before your selected timeslot - latecomers can't be waited for!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Due to renovations, the Mona Lisa was moved from the Salle des États to the Galerie Médicis (room 801, level 2, Richelieu wing) until mid October 2019. It may be possible that you won't see the Mona Lisa on this tour but you'll have time after your guided visit to admire it. Please note that once you leave the Louvre it is not possible to reenter.