- Discover the largest center for contemporary creation in Europe, a one-of-a-kind exhibition space
- Immerse yourself in the exciting and changing exhibitions
- Experience contemporary art in an incredible building that's steeped in history, with sweeping 1930s architecture throughout
Le Palais de Tokyo, Paris's rebellious anti-museum, has been tearing up the art rule-book for 15 years. Fast-track your way inside and witness a program of groundbreaking, changing exhibitions and installations.
Cutting-edge contemporary art in a beautiful setting awaits at Le Palais de Tokyo, a contemporary art museum in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower.
With changing exhibitions featuring groundbreaking art, there's something different every time you go.
Looking for a way to end your night? Le Palais de Tokyo is open from noon until midnight, every day except Tuesdays.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Metro: Line 9 to Iéna + a 3-minute walk.
Stop and browse at the mammoth Cahiers d’Art book center - it's one of Europe's leading contemporary art resources!