Tickets for Le Palais de Tokyo: Fast Track
Enter a thrilling world of modern art in this iconic 'anti-museum'
- Discover the largest center for contemporary creation in Europe, a one-of-a-kind exhibition space
- Immerse yourself in the new season of Palais de Tokyo, Discorde, fille de la nuit, with exhibitions which evoke the terrible power of war, conflict, revolts and resistances
- Experience contemporary art in an incredible building that's steeped in history, with sweeping 1930s architecture throughout
Le Palais de Tokyo, Paris's rebellious anti-museum, has been tearing up the art rule-book for 15 years. Their latest season, Discorde, fille de la nuit, explores the theme of conflict and its impact on our world through a program of groundbreaking exhibitions and installations.
Discorde, fille de la nuit brings together some of the world’s most challenging artists, with works that comment on war, conflicts, and revolts, and their consequences in the modern world.
Neil Beloufa’s L’Ennemi de mon ennemi, plunges you into a chaotic and fragmented space that questions the ways in which history is written. Marianne Mispelaëre offers a more delicate but equally vibrant vision of the world, through her intimate drawings and videos.
Everywhere you look you'll see works where tenderness combines with rebellion, and where emotion mingles with confrontation.
- One-day access to all exhibitions
- 30-minute guided tour in French (optional)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Metro: Line 9 to Iéna + a 3-minute walk
Stop and browse at the mammoth Cahiers d’Art book center - it's one of Europe's leading contemporary art resources!